Reviews for Love Is A Lie Everyone Believes
i don't understand chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
okay so it was going pretty good, ya know what i mean? BUT they 'fell in love' in like FIVE MINUTES. and then ending...ridiculous. very VERY good plot, it just needs to be dragged out a little in certain places. it seems a little rushed. but it was wonderful
JadedByRomance chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Lol love this story so far, and I love that finally there is a "heroine" that doesn't instantly obey her hero.
darkangel0212 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
keep up the good work
Sabby-san chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Strange Hearts chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
this story is extremely good. i enjoyed it a lot.
wolflover765 chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
Hey I really like your story. Sounds a bit in a rush but it is still a good story. I like how you plotted out everything and is wonderful. Keep up the good work. :)
Stiffinme chapter 7 . 8/25/2007's...the...end...of...the...whole...story? wow. i was not expecting that. your story was good. but it could have been better. or longer. but please don't let me discourage you. i'm an avid reader of fanfics, i can't get enough of them. there is 1 that is 93 chapters long that i absolutely adore, and i've raised my standards since reading it. please don't get me wrong, your story was v ery good, and had great detail in it. but i love lemons very much and wish u had 1 but it's all good homie.
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
Of course i liked this chappie! It waqs short and sweet! But just one thing: if kagome got back to her job, Sesshy just couldn'T take her out of the hospital like that... anyways, please update ASAP with an extremely long chappie!
readerthatlovestoread chapter 7 . 8/25/2007