Reviews for The Third Choice
laurlaur481 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Really goodd. Loved it!
CharlieX15 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I can only say one thing: Amazing :D

You wrote every sentence perfectly.. i seriously cannot fault you. It just makes me sad that Kitty died at the End of giant size astonishing X-men :(
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
this was very good I enjoyed it a lot.
010127 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
nice one ;D
Amokitty chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
My eyes got misty the first time I read this story (I've re-read it several times since then ;) ), because of the realism in it. Equal amounts of sadness and joy are shown, making it a very powerful piece. I thought it interesting that so much of what you wrote is mirrored in Astonishing X-Men #22 - even though YOUR story came out first (and with much greater detail).

Peter's proposal sounded similiar to Scott's when he proposed to Jean during the Dark Phoenix crisis. :) Nothing like getting proposed to in the middle of a galactic free-for-all! :D

There were wonderful moments of humor, gravity, and tenderness, all wrapped in a story with a very adult and somewhat dire focus. The complexities of it make for fantastic reading. Thanks for a brilliant, beautiful story.
LevitzLegionLover chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Fabo! I hope we get this ending. :)
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Ah! If only the Breakworld arc ends up like this! You and Madripoor Rose do a wonderful job of keeping my sanity in check while waiting for issue 22 to come out.

I must admit that I worry over the future of their relationship now that Cassidy and Whedon are leaving. I hear that Ellis is coming aboard, but he's "promised" to leave things as they are as a favor to Joss. I still don't like it. This doesn't bode well for those two. Ah, well. If Ellis messes things up, at least we'll have Whedon's run to think fondly back to. C'est la vie.
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Damn, that was beautiful. Great story.
Starsinger chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow, thank you for the fluffiness and insight in this story. Really good!