Reviews for Mock Disaster
Witty Sarcasm chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Awesome story! I loved it. I can't wait to read who you paired Jazz up with! P

Keep up the good work! And yes, I've often thought about Jazz coming back...I was so sad when he died! I was thinking about bringing him back in one of my fanfics, but I've hit a dead end on it. Hopefully I can bring him back soon!

Your story was great!...but I think I've already said that. Anyway, I can't wait to read more of your fics! P
theluckyshipper chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
It's possible for jazz to get revived in the next movie...they did not dispose of him in the abyss...right?...GO MIKAELA!
GHG chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
yay for jazz being back!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
The only chance for Jazz to return would be MAYBE that All Spark shard
Daisydill chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I love Jazz! I'm so glad you saved him! Souinds like a cool final exam for health, too. loved it!
urbanlegend chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Mikaela, Ratchet and Jazz. I like this mix. Good story.
Sothe chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
yeah i dont know to much about Transformers other than the movie ither (the cartoon is...ugh i cant watch it...)

anyways good story
cinnamon-cream chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
aw i loved it!
xyzaniainfinity chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I think it's a cute fic too. I never thought of a good friendship between Mikaela and Ratchet. I think the little details like having Jazz repaired when he's supposed to be in his alt mode first? are minor. But what the heck, this is fanfiction!
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Nice. And yay, you have Jazz being alive!

And it's always...interesting to see a new pairing.
Cascadia-Science chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
It would be neat to see a sequel to this one-shot. Pretty-please with a cherry on top?
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Gearheads unite. I adore Ratchet and Mikaela together. They are two peas in a pod and clash and combine in the most unexpected ways.

I am putting you on my alerts list.
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Love this story and Cute! hey! I want to see more of Ratchet and Mikaela together...Or Jazz and Mikaela together to...I love it.

Good work!
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
While I like the fic, I just have to wonder about one thing. Ratchet being a medic on Cybertron for millions of years would probably have some idea of what triage is. Even if they called it by another name, he would definitely know the basic idea of what it was. A medic not knowing about triage would be like a lifeguard not knowing CPR - highly unlikely.

And, while I am thrilled about Jazz's return. I also wonder how Mikaela would have been able to put him together by herself. He was ripped in two after all. I have no doubts about her being able to fix him if he had been in car-form all along, but in order to get him into his vehicle mode, his two halves would probably have to be put together first, which I doubt she would be capable of doing by herself.

Dont get me wrong, it's a good fic. It's just that I have a li'l problem believing those two bits...
Elita One chapter 1 . 8/15/2007