Reviews for Picnic
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Emi: OMG Poor Akaya I know how he feels like...O.O *flash back*

Alex: Oh yeah whenever we went outside..walking, swimming anything normal A dragonfly would attack Emi...

Emi: Yeah it either attacks me in the face or...trys to molest me!

Alex: *sweat drop* Yeah the blue ones attack you and the green ones molest you...

Emi: *Nodds* Yeah...*shiver*...O.O

Alex: *giggles* Ha! your such a wuss

Emi: Yeah well frogs looovvvee you!

Alex: DON' . .IT.

Emi: Yeah...sure?

BOTH: GOOD STORY IT...WAS...AWESOME!
Ai-Kitsuneko Yuurei chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Awesome, I would say! XDD

I wish you'd write another fic like this, cuz it's wonderful and cute.
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
LOL. Akaya is just being paranoid. XDXD
Lost It chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Poor Sanada. He just gets run over by crazy people. Jackal and Yagyuu seem to be sane but they don't seem to help him much. Besides they have to deal with their doubles partners. Also Jackal also has Akaya.
mysticLegend11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Besides the fact that this is a failed attempt at crack, is totally devoid of all plot, and sounds like you are desperately trying to get them IC (but failing,) I guess it isn't half bad.

I still don't see a point in it though. Oh well, I guess not all FF has to have a point...

It does sound like a ramble, but your precise, formal writing style doesn't fit. Your type of writing style is more suited for writing essays or FF for Samurai Champloo. (Ever heard of it?)

I fail to see why you did not delete this section:

“Fuku-buchou (1)! Finally!” Kirihara’s voice travelled across the platform to reach Sanada’s ears.

Sanada smirked; Kirihara was early for once. He then nodded at each member who was there, already waiting for their outing to commence. He spotted Marui strolling towards them from his right, cheerfully blowing a green bubble.

“Since everyone is here, shall we go to the park now?” Sanada asked, turning around to face his team.

Jackal, Niou and Kirihara were already out of sight. Yukimura smiled widely, before extending an arm towards Sanada.

“Shall we get going then?”

It breaks flow and the short little bit is inconsistent in length compared to the other breaks.

I'm not used to seeing you write something this light-hearted. Or meaningless. *pouts* But that's just me. I bet it was a fun tidbit to write, neh?

I wonder how the dragonfly was a pervert? *concocts dirty image* Pity you don't describe things like this. *malicious laughter*
solaesce chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Really funny story.
Sweet Obsidian Rain chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
xD Love it.

Hahaha. Aka-chan is just too silly.

xD Draginfly pervert. xD

-R
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
XD The dragonfly is a pervert? lol Poor Sanada's phone.
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
lol lol lol lol funny! XD
R.O.T.T chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
XDD I seriously can't write a concrit for this...It's too aweosme!

Dragonflies...XD
Eternal.Angel chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
So funny, Dream-san! I loved it!
Kyoka-BOO chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Very entertaining. It was a nice read.

Good job!
Snickerdoodles4u chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Haha, that was funny. Poor Sanada, he is always the butt of his team's insanity. _