Reviews for Just One of the Guys
triangle3side chapter 9 . 4/26
although i am a fan of julie and adam from the 90's, and never have thought that some few people also think so, which i found out a few years back, i'd say this story is just ummmm... off, weird... this is the only development they really have, i also don't see how this would make me feel special about a/j when they hooked up most of their time with another made up characters... and glad you didn't use any of their team mates/ real characters, i am sure it would go bad than it already is... so sorry, i am sure you aren't even active anymore as a writer... but i need to let this out before i explode. most of these characters are not acting themselves. yeah, its fanfic... but i think i just read your life instead. and its ummmm/... just no.. sorry.
MsFairytales chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
I looved this story. The plot was interesting, the character development was extraordinary and everything else was just so enticing! great job!
broadwaybear chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
OK, so I'm like, in the middle of the story (Chapter 6) and I'll review again later, but I just had to say how funny that was. I love The Sandlot, when I first saw D2 I flipped out and all I could do was scream at my sisters 'IT'S BENNY, IT'S BENNY!' which I was only, like, 10 at the time and I had a huge crush on him. SO, I just had to mention it.

Much love,

BBear

P.S. the rest of the story's awesome, too.
HOCKEYgoesHARD chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
i effin love dhis story ! ]

thisz isz dhe best one ive read so far.

poor julie, she shouldn't have chanqed at all.

if people couldn't accept her the way she was,

then she shouldn't qive two shxts

what they think. it was soo aqqrivatinq how

incredibly iqnorant towards adam's feelinqs.

ugh. he's a hunk ]

i loved it when he punch ben .. how dreamy.

that kinda thinq doesnt really happen unless

the guy takinq up for yu is yuhr brother or

somethinq liek that.

oh em gee.

yu have a sequal riqht ?

but yeah, this story was qreat !
oh supernova chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
Oh, my freakin' word. That was the most amazing story I have ever read, EVER. It made me so happy, and you are such an amazing writer. I love reading Adam/Julie fics, but you're really really good at it, and I just loved that. ]
New York Hope chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
gotta love the sandlot references :-)
Autumn's Child chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
I really love your story and I'm about dying laughing over here at the Sandlot reference. "My uncle Benny", indeed.
Jessiquie chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
OMg that is so sweet! Loved it all... and the imagery was really well established!

great chapter as usual! I can't believe its over! And Yes the story from Adams perpestive would be heaps good!
joanoa chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Why cant my life work out like Julies'! I see a lot of myself in this story in Julie. Nicely done. J.
jeytonlover chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Okay, well I'm sure you know what my vote is but I'll cast it anyway! Definately, Adam's POV!
onepapergirl chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Aww. I am so sad this is over. It was such a good story. I really liked the ending - Adam and Julie all the way!

I'd love it if you wrote a companion piece - I'd definitely read it.
Gaffney06 chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
I just love Julie and Adam.
elyse black chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
tear :'[

that was so cute. and so good.

please don't tell me its over.

ONE MORE CHAPTER, ONE MORE CHAPTER.

]
Megan chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
OMG, 90210 reference! Haha, sorry, one of my favorite TV shows ever (even though I stopped watching when Brenda left) and I got a little excited.

Very cute ending, I am sad to see it end though. I definitely think a companion told from Adams perspective would be great :)
alemica2 chapter 10 . 9/16/2007