Reviews for Just One of the Guys
akaela chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
this is so good! i love how you wrote Julie/Adam's story. can't wait for update, i hope you'll update soon...

Banksie is love. :)
sphinx005 chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
I kinda hoped it would be Julie that punched Ben and not Adam but it was very sweet of Adam nevertheless. I can't believe what an asshole that guy was, glad we've 'sort of' seen the last of him! I'm guessing that Bailey is going to cause trouble though! Great chapter, update soon.
Jessiquie chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
aww thats so cute. And Ben is a jerk!

Can't believe that Connie practically called her a skank too thou!

is there more? Looking forward to reading more if there is!
alex luca chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
Aw! The ending was cute! I am so glad that Ben is out of the picture! I dont think he got it bad enough though! All the guy ducks should go after him!
Torithy chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
Just caught up with this and aw, go Adam! Way to work the macho protector and the perfect gent looks both in one day, lol! I'm so glad Julie is now well aware of Ben's "tool" status!
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I knew Ben was going to be douche about it. I'm glad Adam came to the rescue. Real nice of Connie to basically call Julie a skank as well. I'm so happy that Adam and Julie are finally somewhat together! I can't wait for the next chapter
jeytonlover chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
Absolutely awesome. How could anyone not love Banks?
onepapergirl chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
I'm so glad she's done with Ben! He really was a tool. It seemed like he was only using her for her body. Pig.

Anyways, great chapter! I hope there's more Adam/Julie interaction coming up :)
sphinx005 chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
ugh what a tool! And Julie was being kinda stupid with the whole 'he's being so sweet' bit (honestly, how sweet is it when a guy takes you to a place you know he brings other girls - or did in the past - who wouldn't make out with him in public). Glad she's given him the flick (well I hope she has!) And Bailey annoyed me too (even though she wasn't in this chapter, I really don't like that character! Great update, hope you do it again soon!
Elyse Black chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
um funny how they "talked" about it. what a loser!

great update, much needed since i'm in ff relapse.
alcoholz chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
go julie! go julie! go julie! she wised up, yay, great update, tell me more, tell me more, tell me more! (sorry grease was on last night and well what can i say, it's addictive!) 10,0 kudos
Jessiquie chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
YAY! go Julie!

He is such a tool!

Great chapter... can't wait to read more!
footychick chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
finally! lol shes rid of him. update asap plz
Megan chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
Yay for Julie standing up for herself! Another great chapter!
onepapergirl chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Ooh I just got caught up and I love this story. I love where it's heading for Julie and Adam. Update soon :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »