Reviews for Just One of the Guys
onepapergirl chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Ooh I just got caught up and I love this story. I love where it's heading for Julie and Adam. Update soon :)
marie spikey chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
what ben did was sketchy. hm. still don't like the kid much, and i'm waiting to see what move he'll do to make me want to push him down the stairs too. gag, linda. How does Linda know about Adam?

hm. julie is being very oblivious, hell i would be too, but i'm just waiting to see what comes of this, because i think i know what's going on with the whole julie adam thing, yet i feel confused, maybe because it hasn't slapped me in the face, and i don't wanna assume.

Cakeeater99: I would take u, u no, if

Catlady682: U have 2 take Bailey, I no

cute, cake eater. what connie suggested about jesse was prettyy smart though, i liked the idea of julie and jesse going to the dance, but got disappointed to see it didn't happen. pooper. “I have a problem with anyone who feels like they have to prove something,” She says, “When they have something incredible right in front of their face.” hm, that line intrigues me. more please, update soon.
alex luca chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
Aw poor Jules! I would drop down and Cry if I was her!
g chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
love the story! cant wait for the next chapter!
Elyse Black chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
yeah what the hell does that mean?

umm and the assline, i'm pretty sure I pissed my pants.

can't wait for the formal.
sphinx005 chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
why do I get the feeling Ben's going to disappoint Julie in a HUGE way (and possibly very public and very humiliating?). and Bailey's just ugh! Great chapter, sucks she didn't get to go with Jesse though, hope you update soon!
footychick chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
luvd it update soon but i was hoping for a bit more but anything is better than nothing
spikeyhairgood chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
aw, connie is really audrey like. perfect comparison for her. hm, WHO does adam only like? i think we know, we al know. except julie. poor oblivious, being used by a tool, girl. stupid ben. at LEAST the kid asked her to go to the dance with him. “The hat will bring you wisdom,” He smiles, “It will bring you the good sense to end it with the Tool.” lol, i love the whole luis and julie banter. it's cute, like they can banter on like this forever, and still be okay. unless she disses the hat again, then it's all over. hah, really loved the whole sandlot reference, it fit really well into the story. ah no, no more. update soon, pleaase.
spikeyhairgood chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
or maybe you're jealous because you just love the kid without you even knowing it, julie. i think that's it. geez, poor kids in the morning. ack, bailey. ben. whore. new word for him.
marie chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
ah duck conversations always make me laugh. ohno, gotta go to class soon, so i'll make this quick. cute adam and julie stuff. makes me sad too that he would be late for curfew when it's freakin bailey instead of julie. nice name, horribly annoying girl. linda's a bitch too. those two, throw em down. make em slip. they'll tumble down the stairs. ah yes, luis, ear flicking. loved loved it. aw portman's a virgin, cute. lol
marie chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
yes. that was the right word that i used before for ben. an ass. aw, adam was using bailey pressed against a locker to make julie jealous. well, that's how i wanna see it. also doesn't wanna upset her. i love the way julie and adam fight. it entertains me.
marie chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
really loved the whole ken, connie, and julie conversation, it made me smile just cause it was so cute that ken was in the middle. guy's sweater vest, cute because it's guy, not so sure about some other people. ben's cute, but yes an obvious tool, and kind of a jerk for just doing the making out part with the no talking of what we are talk. ass. "oh that smile, seriously, am I still dressed?" ooh, julie, lol. push bailey down the stairs. do it. she's annoying, and fake. lol, yet i always say that about the characters i don't have a liking to. it's tradition now. she's a total psycho. and it's funny because at first i thought she was lying about the whole going out with adam thing. HAH. too bad he really did. jealous kids, these two. don't even realize it. whatta shame. soon enough.
marie spikey chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
again, no log in. hah i love the way julie is talking. julie's commentary is always fun to read and to write. ') ah portman, same ol' perverted portman. love it. ben forrester seems really hot. just because you said he looks like adrian, so that just gives it away. bailey seems crazy. julie seems a little jealous. yaknow, in a subconscious kinda way. it's cute.
sphinx005 chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
nice Sandlot cross over, totally fit in the fic, and its obviously Julie that Adam likes (right?). Ben is being a bit of a tool but if Julie's happy (and I'm assuming she is whenever she's making out with him) then whatever! Great stuff, hope you update soon.
elyse black chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
hehe, sandlot reference, makes me happy. umm so yeah, so looking forward to the next one. and good luck with all your classes!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »