Reviews for Just One of the Guys
alex luca chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
HaHa...love the mentions of Sandlot! Sorry Julie but this guy does sound like a tool. Keep it up, you are great!
alcoholz chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
you have won my heart with a sandlot reference. much love xoxo
Megan chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
LOVED the chapter! I loved the whole Sandlot reference! Very entertaining. And Julie, for being so smart she sure can be dumb sometimes. Cant wait for more!
RogueCharmedOne chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
So, probably should have reviewed this story earlier, I really am loving it. I can't believe you made Benny Luis's uncle that's awesome.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
footychick chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
lol excellent chappie update asap
footychick chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
lol gd chappie update soon
Elyse Black chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
haha. that rant at the end there, i personally do a lot. LIES ect. I'm starting to see the whole Ben is a tool thing, so when will Julie see it. Sigh, guess I'll just have to wait for more.
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
I want to set both Ben and Bailey on fire. Seriously. I want them to burn while Adam and Julie make out in the background.

On that note, I'm really enjoying this. Please update quickly!
footychick chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
hehe luvd it cant wait for the next chappie hope its soon
sphinx005 chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
okay I officially do not like Bailey (or Linda), bitch twins was dead on, and Connie's annoying even me with the 'making love' thing, seriously as if you'd go around telling people like that! I hope Julie doesn't walk in on her roommate's boyfriend's butt (or anything else on display for that matter!). Great chapter can't wait for your next update!
Megan chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
The instant messaging was definitely entertaining. Loved the screen names, haha. Great chapter, again, can't wait to read more!
Torithy chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
God, Bailey's as bad as Linda - Portman's spot on with the bitch twins tag! Love the im conversations - kinda think Tammy and Fult would have a lucky escape from double dating with Connie and Guy, lol!
jeytonlover chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Loved this chapter, especially Julie's jeleousy coming out! And I believe, Kenny almost let something slip about Adam's feelings as well! This is shaping up to be a really great story! I look forward to the next chapter!
elyse black chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
no absoluetly not they don't.

laughhs. oh wow
sphinx005 chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
aw poor Julie, you could almost feel the crushing of her heart when he said 'friends'. But you know the stupid crap (dating bullshit) works both ways too (there's a reason its called 'friends with BENEFITS!) - maybe she should use it to her advantage. Great stuff, I'm not sure I like Bailey (I've pegged her as a Linda clone but more annoying) but we'll see how it turns out, can't wait for your next instalment!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »