Reviews for Murder at Malfoy Manor
Omg this fic was amazing! In my mind all I was thinking was it's never twins. And then IT WAS. Such a bloody plot twist. Absolutely brilliant.
katherinepsn chapter 6 . 4/24
This fic is so absurd and outrageous, yet I just can't stop reading it ...
nightmares chapter 14 . 3/1
I couldnt sleep for weeks after this.
MrsMyaHerondale chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
What seriously ron is going to die?! What an unexpected ending! Lovely fic
spotterhead13 chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
omfg that was brilliant! really unexpected and had me scared for life. great job!
Psychotic Angel chapter 10 . 1/13/2016
I bet the dog's the killer! And no I am not to crazy. It would make sense if the dog turns out to be an animagus or something.
Psychotic Angel chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
OMFG! I looovvveeeee these kinds of stories! And how could they be sick at the sight of the corpses, I mean seriously. I swear to god I am not a murderer.
SourlessCherryxx chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
That plot twist.. Oh my god I never see it coming!

Also it was a very great crime story:) x
emilyclaire1996 chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Hot damn, that story was amazing! I was literally yelling out loud at every twist and turn. Thank you for such a great piece :)
Addicted2ItAll chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
I would love to see a sequel to this
Alinaw chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
That was SO artfully written! I genuinely thought that people were going around killing people! This story had, by far, the best plot out of all the ones I've read.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/19/2015
Unbridge
zamorabaggins chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Very creative!
silver chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
Oh my god, what the fuck?! This is insane.. oh my god that ending.. I have no words.. just when I thought I got it all figured out something happens and BAM.. wow.. just wow.. such a fun thing to read, hilarious and smart at the same time.. bravo!
silver chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Oh my fucking gosh, Blaise! What the fuck.. I.. urrrggh... No!