Reviews for Tears in Heaven
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was lovely, you dealt so well with all the things we learned about albus in DH.
BreakingHearts chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was so moving! I loved it!
laylaorentea1985 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I love this story! Good song!
mcgonagallfan07 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was so sad! I was in tears. Awesome job! I loved it!
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was beautiful. The writing was great.
kahpfan chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Lovely - I love the way you have used Tears in Heaven it is oneof my favourite songs I sang it in my school choir about ten years ago. Very cleverly written and it really does tie in well with Albus and Minerva
MidniteWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
that is possibly my most favorite song by eric clapton. i know all the words by heart, and it does seem to fit with the story quite well.
PunkPrincess145 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
that was such a beautiful story i absolutly loved it
Old stuff of Mine chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
What a beautiful story!
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
"Lily once found me and Albus in a … an unmistakable situation when she was in her seventh year."

Aww! hehe

This story is excellent, and it's all the more wonderful because I know that it came from your heart. The song is a lovely one. I definitely need to download it sometime! :) Great job!
Kitty Petro chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
So been in my country have you?

did you like it here?

Great story whery touchy.

Can you read my HP story and tell me what you think?
snake of slytherin chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
so sad! and so wunderfull!

I can understand you so much and I think this song is the best one to discribe the situation between Minerva and Albus after his death!

Great!

Yours S o S
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh my. I love that song and pretty much cry every time I play my Eric Clapton CD for the same reasons you've mentioned (oops, almost said "record"...I'm an old fart). You have written this beautifully, intertwining your fic with the song. Great job!

Cheers,

Di
jessicaisfabulous chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Very sweet, and so very sad!

I truly loved it!
Oceanwide Serenade chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Touching, very touching. Minerva becomes a little out of character, I can't really imagine her saying the last line and some other parts (i.e., "It wasn’t until long that I realized that I had fallen in love with Albus."), but I suppose it's all because of love )

Even though this story makes it more possible, I don't think it likely (my opinion) for Minerva and Albus to become a couple, he is too much older. When did they get married (or have time to)? Albus was 150 by Goblet of Fire, Minerva had been teaching for thirty-nine years in Order of the Phoenix, so we can assume she's at least 59..

OK, now I have to apologize for filling so much of the space with unlikely proof.. Lovely story. I like it )