Reviews for The Way of the Jinx
Ikoryuu chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I thought if a great fanart for this fix, before remembering that I can't draw to save my life. Or own TeniPuri.
TooLazyToMakeAnAccount chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
First off: I love ur fics, and u hav great writing skills :D

NOW;

Dear Marui-senpai,

You hav a perverted mind (referring to the "Actually, he tastes reeeeaaally good," Marui snickered, waggling his eyebrows.) But not as perverted as Niou's, thank god.

From ur forever liker (saying lover sounds...awkward),

Angie

PS:I prefer to be called/known as Angie, and pratically ALL of my reviews will be signed by 'Angie'.
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
""Someone give Jackal his hair back before he has another randomness fit,""

B-b-but! I like Jackal hairless and random! D8

""Actually, he tastes reeeeaaally good,""

I LOL'd. And got weird looks from my family. 8D

Great work! 3
Niou Masaharu chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
WAAH :) A kid with the regulars!:)) A playmate for Aka-chan!:)
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Poor Poor Sanada... Will he ever go through a practice without losing his sanity? lol. Favourite bit?

“Oh?” Yukimura looked consideringly at his little sister. “Are you feeling traumatised, Mie?”

Mie shook her head. “What’s traumatised?”

“Well, look at Sanada-san. That’s a pretty good example.”

lol. I certainly hope Akaya got Trousers back homely safely. I think Niou would blend him into a puree if he didn't O_o. lol. Excellent fic~~*
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Nice story!
Fallen Bridge chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
justj out of curiousity, how did you think of this whole little series you have? i mean like with the crayons and all the pure randomness of it all?
Kawaii-Gaara-Chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wah, I feel so stupid for not reading this one sooner. Sorry, I ust got back from a tour thing around Canada.

Lol, poor Akaya, having to run back to the house just to put back Trousers. I suppose it's a good thing he didn't hear the talk about making him into a medicine.

“Actually, he tastes really good,” Marui snickered, waggling his eyebrows.

That was my favoritest line in the whole story. XD I burst out laughing so hard when I read that! I also loved how Sanada's mind went "blank in defence" lol. Yukimura's so silly, teasing Sanada like that! Haha.
SurreptitiousSuspicions chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Here's a random fact: Mie is the cutest thing. Ever.

Here's another random fact: I loved that like whoa

I absolutely believe your fic is exactly what will happen when there's a new addition (more accrately a five-year-old one) to the Rikkai dysfunctional family (Niou dubbed) haha but honestly, Mie is the most precious little thing ever ((:

She's really strong though, to have survived the coughWARPEDcough Rikkai regulars, but then again, she's Yukimura's sister right so she has to be! haha

“Actually, he tastes really good,” Marui snickered, waggling his eyebrows. Yea Marui really really likes Akaya doesn't he? He's so cute in a dorky way!
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Uh-oh... the gauntlet has been thrown. Lord have mercy on us all.

D You most definitely, do not suck. Not that I would know in the case of number 5, but I'd really rather not think about that. I think I feel like Sanada everytime I read your stories, the sanity actually leaks out of me as well!
kikumarubazooka chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hey! ur stories are great and wonderful! Keep it up meh! D
xoxo-simmy chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Mie-chan is a cutie. I feel bad for Sanada. I hope he enjoys his coffee. I enjoyed the "Our Hamster in Heaven" bit, and how Yukimura cares for Trousers. I can't really think of anything to say without complaining about my friend being stupid (yes, it's mean, but I find it true...) or my dad's surgery. So, I will leave saying "ishkabloble." (I don't know why, but I think it's a very nice finish. :] ) Bye-byee.
Javert chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
:( I was reviewing Time Will Tell, Probably and then last night before I went to Mass, my compy was like, ‘Hey what’syourface! That kid wrote another story!’ and I was excited but then I felt bad. Therefore, this one will be more to-the-point and of course my academics come second. Hahaha. As always though, thank you very much for writing the story, and in all it was great. Onward.

Whoa whoa whoa! Yukimura is like…what the heck? How is he raising this child? That is…wow. I didn’t think that Yukimura would teach her the sort of things he has. That boy is so weird. I do so love him though. And Renji~! That’s cute! Renji, if I have children, you can take care of them, okay? He’s so sweet. :) Awwh RENJI. And Sanada is just…high blood pressure. I swear, he has to deal with them as a group only *once a week* and he yells so much just at THAT time to get laryngitis. Geez Louise.

The one thing that I thought was cute and funny in that Niou way was when Niou got Mie afraid of him, but he felt bad (?) about it and tried to explain. Niou—that’s precious. He has nice bones in his body! *cheers* And Yagyuu? What? What is this about strong pagan influences…Yagyuu, I think, is slowly being forced into his own little improvisation of the insane Rikkai way…and another soul is lost.

Let me say that I loved the Akaya-as-a-medicine blip in the middle. I love how Jackal just has all of these seemingly preconceived ideas about life and the world (none of which make sense, all of which disturbing) like in…that one story…Sanada Hates Random. He’s a funny guy. And so, so, very bald. (I like Marui’s input too, about “I don’t want to be dating a puree.”) And Kirihara was just…aww. Trousers. Poor Trousers is having a bad day. (Why did Niou name his grasshopper Trousers?) I feel bad for Kirihara since he really doesn’t want his senpai to change. Aww.

I think my favorite one-line quote is the one I just noticed a few minutes ago, and I don’t know why but I find it hilarious (I’m sort of odd):

“…Sanada yelled over the noise of Marui and Jackal loudly debating the pros and cons of using a baseball instead of a tennis ball to practice with.”

I like things that make me go ‘What the heck?’ I like it more that they were doing it LOUDly. Those kids are crazy. :)

Well, again, thank you so much, and now I must read Frankenstein and write two book reports. And…I want to finish watching Dream Live 4th…which comes first…?
juz-a-reviewer chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
it was amazng! really! i loved it!
Roaming Phantom chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Sorry! I'm very very very soorry...

I don't have enough time lately to give you even a very short review. Please apologize me...

My favorite quotes are:

"Aka-chan needs any more excuse to exercise his inner child"

""

"Our Hamster in Heaven, hallowed be thy name"

and the las but not least

"I’m sure Trousers was praying to the Almighty Green Stick in the sky all through his ordeal"

I'm very happy to found another fanfic that add 'Mura little sister. Because, I appreciate Seiichi almost as my big brother and that make me to choose his little sister character in my friend's forum.

But of course I choose different name. XD