Reviews for Three days of waking
thegriffin88 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
lol, thanks for the note on the 'monkey-blood'. I was like:

'that's got to be ten kinds of illegal...'

Ha, that's pretty cool. I like your writing style, it's very gritty and realistic. A nice change from the stylistic writing I try to do but I'm taking notes from you for a particular original piece where one of my characters gets mauled by a giant hungry beast and has a long recovery. The furthest I've gotten so far to the realistic style is mentioning the vitreous fluid leaking from his ravaged left eye.

Oh, lol, sorry about the rant. But really, I like how realistic you are in your writing it really makes me feel all sorts of things. Keep up the excellent work.
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
This is awesome.
Took-Baggins chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
ah yes! he's finally awake! and what a sweet ending _ too just amazing with this stuff, Netta!
Took-Baggins chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
wow, they went OUTSIDE! i'd almost forgotten there WAS an outside _
Took-Baggins chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
the whole 'waking up Winry' bit reminds me of trying to get my niece up...and my nephew...and my brother...and my mom...

Al should tease more. even when it's just mentioned in passing, like you did here, he's so funny when he does that sort of thing...and being the little brother he has every reason to. _
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
poor Al, he was having so much trouble with it, i couldn't help feeling sorry for him!

i love this one too! i like that it's still really entertaining, even though there's nothing really big happening.
Took-Baggins chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
wow, you never leave anything out, do you?

i guess a thorough author is a happy author, right?
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
aw, you're leaning into those cute chapter endings again _ i just love these three, i never get tired of reading about them.

you're right, you describe all this technical/medical stuff really well (well enough that sometimes i hurt just reading it!)
Sousukes-Girl chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Wow, this was really amazing! I love your style and you really kept them all in character!
Ishte chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
I. Love. This. Story. So I hope you'll go on with it. The ending of this is just so damn sweet. My teeth hurt now.. thanks! _
thisisnotongoogleanymore chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Aw! It's so adorable...
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
That was a sweet little story! Very good writting, keep up the good work.
edamame chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
That was such a sweet ending to your piece. I wish that it would continue, but I understand when a story has to come to an end. (Sequel hah hah?) Great job! I look forward to reading more of your works.
Inuchemist10 chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
aww very cute, I am glad he finally woke up, though I know he will be in some pain.

keep up the fine work!
dennisud chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
So they're still young here. k i get this and I do hope this ends well at least within the canon.

great job!