Reviews for The Last Vacation
carleylovesbluecola chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
very good. I'm very suprised at mary anne saying sh t .Stacy is always so mean to kristy in the books and she is here as well. I would love a fanfiction were she and kristy become best friends.i really liked this story.
demiboo chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
great story i lovee it
DamNDomsMommy chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
I hope you update soon, I had to go back and re-read the chapters cause I totally forgot what the story was about :)
Lauriofthepen chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I like it. But I can't wait for the two groups to meet up!
blackflame28 chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
This is interesting. The start seems a little slow and the characters seem to have similar voices, but maybe I'm just being overly harsh. I would like to see more, especially how you bring SVH into this. I can see Stacey and Jessica hitting it off.

I look forward to more.
nerdiegirlie chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
I like it a lot! I hope Logan and Mary Anne stay together. I like Claudia, too.
Elizabeth8289 chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
u did pretty good Claire was missing an E but otherwise is good.

This is a good review
mike2shore chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
i liked your style you tell it like you were there and that makes it alo more fun to read. i would like to read more of what you have.
Amandah Leigh chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
very curious...

i hope you update soon.

Amandah Leigh chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
pretty good chapter, though i was a litle confused by "I wanted to brain her." what does that mean? or is it a typo for something else?

Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
the first chapter is good in that it is written very much like the books' first couple of chapters (when they rehash EVERYTHING, lol) but watch for litle mistakes, like "except" should be "accept" or "is" should be "in." i'm only 'picking on' such small things because otherwise you have a really solid, interesting beginning. :-)

Elizabeth8289 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
u did a pretty good job only mary anne was 12 in 7th grade otherwise u did a good job
Jo Mama chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
This is really good and never mind those other reviewers. They dont know good fics anyways
Elizabeth8289 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
i thought Mary Anne was younger than three when her mother died because she was with her material grandparents till she was about 18 months
oneoneohohone chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
i don't see why anyone would think you were copying before we grow up (in reference to your summary remark) being that the only thing they seem to have in common is sea city. i like where this is going. a couple grammar problems and the plot's a little jumpy, but i like what you've done with the characters.