Reviews for The Labyrinth Fan Fic Lounge
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Very sweet, and I agree - The Scribes! To the Henson!

And he always does get the girl, even when he doesn't, doesn't he?

~misunderstoodemon
Hellspanda chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
its a qwerkie little fic that is quite enjoyable :) I have to admite though I do feel bad for dear old Hoggle he never even has a love intrest in most of the fics written (never seen were he does...) not that I'd like Sarah dear becoming besoted with him or anything, its not natural for the girl to want anyone not even vagely G.K-ish...anyway to the point I still now and forever shall enjoy your workings they are wonderous and keep my imagination from dwindling due to Tv and the dreaded reality :D so here's to future happy times!

H.P
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
ohh that's cute!
Sevs-heart chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I don't know if you have ever seen/read/heard of the play Out of Sight, Out of Murder, but its similar to this. The characters come to life and act out a murder with the author of an up and coming mystery novel. I understudied it and this violently reminded me of it. I like the idea of all the characters hanging around somewhere in the multiverse and having drinks together.
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I love this idea of the characters just waiting around for us to write about them-its awesome-just what my characters do in my mind when Im concentrating on other things-a true work of art depicting behind-the-scenes of fanfics...
ivegotproblams chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I got chills!

*raises a glass* To the Henson! Long may he live in our imaginations and hearts!
Cascaper chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
“I hate ‘Evil Jareth’Stories!” Aww, J, I don't really like them either. Unless the evil is mixed with a heavy, heavy dose of poetry, in which case bring it on.

And Paisley- I am touched by your reverence towards the Henson, as you call him. It is utterly commendable. Such love.
OceanFae chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
... That made me tear up.
Nightzchild chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aw bless lol. Nicely done, as always.

Nightzchild
InvadingAngel chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh man. That just filled my heart. Like I feel like i'm overflowing with...some positive emotion. I do so love the idea that the characters have to play as actors within these fics and that they get to lounge between them. I loved how they called him "The Henson" and showed reverence like he was their father, or a god, which, I suppose to them he is. very lovely tale, very amusing.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I really liked that. Wasn't sure it was my thing but it was really very sweet.

-Ellie
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
*laughs* Oh, this was brilliant! A good diversion as well as an excellent tribute to his excellency, the Henson! After this little taste, I look forward to delving into your lengthier compositions.
Super Pleb chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Charming little one shot and a fitting tribute to Henson's genius
Regretting Crimson chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
ths waz excellent! i luved every second of it, it is so kool! very smart oneshot...(raises glass-The Henson!)
Achaya chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Aww. Very good idea. I liked it.