Reviews for Too Little, Too Late
LaueHime chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Great story ! I like that you pointed to the fact that both boys are protective to the other. Most stories don't and give the feeling that Dean is the one caring for Sam when in fact as you put it so well they need each other both as much ! So good job :)
cappy712 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Damn had me in tears in the end. thank you a great story.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Si chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Lovely fic. You captured the guys perfectly and every detail hit the spot. (Sorry for anon, much love)
EddiLin2008 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hey, I got recommended by some friends who love Supernatural to your story, and I found myself like your story very much! And I'd like to translate this to Chinese so that I could share with other Chinese fans of Supernatural. Can I have your authorization to do the translation work, please?

Eddi
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Another good one. Apparently it's Faith D day for me cuz I'm crusing through a bunch of your stories. Love the way you write.
zekeschance chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
This story just blew me away. I'm new to Supernatural and like you I have a soft spot for Sam. I love both boys but Sam just tears my heart up. Granted, he did make some stupid choices in S4 but all and all he is good hearted and trying to do what is right. I thought S2 was emotion packed the whole way through. The actors have made Sam and Dean so believable that's what kept me coming back for more! I really liked John though. I thought he did the best he could with what was dealt to him. Really he did the boys a favor raising him the way he did. I did think he was too hard on Sam. But he was first and foremost a hardass. You really nailed the relationship of the boys in this story. Thank you so much for that. I thought you did an incredible job and I want to read more of your writings. I would love to see what you would do with S5 and your opinion of how S6 will go. I'm hoping they get back to the relationship aspect they had S1, 2 and 3. Thanks for listening to my ramblings. I just love this show and find it amazing to discuss. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.
Arilaen chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Love it! Another amazing story, love these post-DT tales D D D
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was such a wonderful story I read it twice! I really, really felt badly for both the boys, struggling under so much stress and torment! And you should never apologize for writing angst/hurt/comfort. You can't buy this stuff in bookstores!

Thank you for writing!
aXforamnesty chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
:jawdrop: you REALLY need to stop taking my breathe away with these gorgeous pieces of yours! just when i think youre the most talented person i have EVER had the opportunity to stumble across im BLOWN AWAY even more! seriously-all the praise in the world. tragic, and beautiful, and oh so dean and sam
haruna chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love this stroy,and I love this self-deprecating sam.
Angel Spirit chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
I swear that I can never get enough reading out of fics that're focused along this time period...there's so much wonderful angst between both Sam and Dean (especially Sam) that it just makes that fangirl in me do that little fangirlish squeal...lol!

I also swear that I'm hooked on your fics now XD you write an awesome hurt/limp Sam and overprotective Dean and this fic is definitely right up in there with that...I actually think that this is one of the best one's that I've read set in this time frame, you've got the boys emotions centered down to a T...it's fun seeing everyone's different 'what if' takes, and you always put such a good spin on them!
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
I loved this. You really do Limp!Sam and Guilty!Dean well. Again, your characterization of both brothers is spot on. This story's going on my faves.
Moht chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
This fic is really heartbreaking, you almost made me cry... There is so much pain, so much angst.

But they're still together by the end and that's all that matters, right?
Rat chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
awesome story, like everything you write. I love the angst and limp. yay the limp!