Reviews for Too Little, Too Late
bubblesquirt chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
"I just need to see my brother," Dean replied, simple and honest and desperate.

"Take your brother outside, as fast as you can! Now, Dean, go!"

And he'd been going ever since.

-I love how you wrote this.

As far as I know, Dad died thinking that I hated him...

"I'm sorry, Sammy," he murmured. "Dad knew. Dad always knew."

He let the words hang in the silence, wishing that Sam could hear them.

"Dad knew, and so do I," he said. "So do I."

-Ok, seriously? Almost made me cry. This whole thing is just so heart breaking.

Dean just hoped (prayed, begged, demanded) that it would be enough.

"Dean," Sam said, his voice quiet, true. "We're there for each other. We have to be. We're all that's left."

Dean laughed a little. "Yeah," he said. "We are."

There was sadness and solidarity in that truth.

-So fricking sad.

Wow, I was kind of surprised at this Dean thinking about giving up the hunt, but now that I think of it, it makes a lot of sense. He almost lost Sammy, and Sam is all he has left. Perfect ending to another awesome story! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait until your next one! :)
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Great ending. A little bitter sweet but isn't that entirely appropriate for our boys and the lives they've lived so far. Thanks for the read.
lekelly chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Sat reading the last 2 chapters with a lump in my throat. I have to say i dont think anyone writes Angst/hurt/comfort better than you. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER SOON . Many thanks Lorraine
silentpixiee chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Absoluelty wonderful...I LOVE your writing. Can't wait to read more from you!
Dawn N chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Wonderful job :-) as per usual!
irismay42 chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Ooh, that was a fabulous ending! That last section in particular really caught the dilemma the boys will always face - saving themselves or saving the world.

I really like how you brought the boys' relationship back into some kind of balance by the end of the story - even the way they spoke to each other had returned to its usual pattern.

Great story!
Fafa Fai chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
I really loved this story because you made Dean a superbrother who always is there and can make mistakes too. But you made Sammy a good brother too. Dean is always there for Sam, but Sammy has lost things too, and has stayed with Dean, not matter what.

Well done.
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
So Dean finally realized he's not the only one hurting and the only one who has made sacrifices. Oh, and that he's been a jerk.

Grieving is a difficult process but isn't it interesting that Dean pushed Sam away in his time of need while Sam seemed to lean on his brother when Jess died. I can picture Sam down playing his injury in the face of Dean's coldness - he wouldn't want to disappoint him.

I'm glad Sam decided to fight the infection because after everything he's been through, he could have easily thrown in the towel. And then where would be? It takes both brothers to tell these stories like you did with this great fic.
DreamShadows chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Very nice, I loved the ending of it. I like the way you paved it so it lead right into Croatoan, and how Dean finally got his head back on straight.

Very well written and nice characterization throughout, not to mention a sorta chick-flick there near the end.

All in all I fell in love with this fic.

Take care,

Nana56 chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Awesome final chapter! Great job with Dean working things out with himself. Now, they just have to get Sam all better and do whatever it is that they BOTH want to do.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Awesome ending to a fantastic story Faye! I think both of the brothers needed that talk between them to move past the hurt and start being there for each other-both of them blaming themselves and needing to know that the other didn't!

I really look forward to reading your nxt story!
tracys dream chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Good! I love limp!Sam and worried Dean.
Trish62 chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Another nice story to add to your list. Thanks for bringing things round in a way that the show never did!
Angela-Marie chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
I found your ending very sweet. Definitely cheesy, but not in a bad way. I really appreciate the work you put into this story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
friendly chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
great story.. awesome job.. You Rock .:-)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »