Reviews for Too Little, Too Late
cookiekay chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I can not wait for the next chapter. I have been waithing for a x amount of time for a story like this to come out! Thank you. With that said, this a very interesting take on season 2 and I egerly looking forward to what the next chapter has to bring to the table.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hey Faye! I was so thrilled to see another fic of yours posted and as usual, it is great! You really dove into the boys' pain in losing their father (both Dean's and Sam's). I so missed seeing how John's death affected Sam's in the series and loved reading your take here...the pain of losing him, the guilt he feels, the helplessness to help Dean through it, the anger, the self defeat...very angsty and then on top poor Sammy ignoring his own injuries to his own detriment. I really like how you have the boys in this too. Dean lost in his own pain, still loves Sam (first question was are you hurt...then came the chastisement) , but can't really relate to him right now on any other level except hunting. I miss their closeness and yet this is so realistic! Can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens when Sam finally is taken under by his injury and Dean has to deal with it. Hoping somehow it will break down the walls, but fear a bit that it may complicate things at first when Dean realizes Sam had been hiding his injury. Great job as always! Posting every other day, huh? Come on Friday! Giggles!
Dawn N chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I was thrilled to see the alert in my mailbox ... another new one :-) I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!
Angela-Marie chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Love it.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I was so hapy to see you had posted a new story, especially a tag to CSPWDT. I had just finished reading some fic recs for that episode when I came across yours. As usual, a great start with lots of Sammy angst. I look forward to your update in a few days.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Can't wait to know what happens next. Could you tell me which episode this story is falling between?
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This is a great start.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

looking forward to see if Dean blows his top when he sees that Sam's arm is busted and bleeding.

Poor Sammy.

Anywho, update soon!
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
excellent start

plz update soon
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Love it so far! I love how long this chapter was. Hope you update soon.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh...the angst! Just awesome. I love fics set early in S2 just after John's death, with the boys struggling with the aftermath of that, especially ones that also deal with Sam's feelings about it. Can't wait to read more.

And that general assumption...yeah, I'm with you on that for sure.
AKZombie chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
We! I needed this today! It's gross outside and it's Wednesday, and seeing the email come in that you had posted a new story will make everything better, I just know it. I love these stories that explore what happened after Dean's "confession" of his feelings - the show just dropped it, which felt really, really false. Can't wait to see what happens!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7