Reviews for Monochrome
TheBeingOfEverything chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
this is really good :) buuut it just brings me back to Leviathan and Juggernaut and I hope they get put back up one day :/
Anon chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Would you please put back up Leviathan. It is one of my favorite fanfics and I can't find it anywhere since you deleted it.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This AU would have been an awesome twist! But then again, if it did happen, we wouldn't be in love with Hinata-sama at all.. XD
Krymson Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Wow, that's really intense. Great fic!
bearbunny03 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Yay! This story is just what i needed to get my fan reading back up and in order. sorry i havnt been reading much, ive hade lots to do. Thanks. I really liked this one...*wishes it was my birthday*...anyway, till next time seeya
Miss0made chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
WOMAN! this was great, but it has been to long since ive heard from you ;O, tis not awesome. anyways i LOVED this *_* itahinascore. even if this wasnt romantic it still rocked my idiotic socks 8D and I have a fetish for your writing style. Ive ben wanting to ask something lately but tis not got a chance, your still in fanfic mode yes? I would leik to make a fan-art curtsy to your amazing fics ;0, I been doing alot of avi arts on gaia but w i want to draw something pretty for you ;o
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
OMG! U NEED TO GET BACK TO JUGGARTNAUT AND CO.! THEY'RE SO GOOD!

btw, this one was pretty good too.
Rikkamaru chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
i like this, it's really good. could you please update this and Hitsuzen soon?

ja ne!
Random Person chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That was... Amazing! XD No wonder Sasori then took Hinata under his wing! I love how Hinata has done such a good job of assimilating anything Itachi could have taught her, that she's actually planning his downfall. Lovely!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
wah...i wonder if you're going to make a sequel? its very powerful...their connection & character-wise...i like the way you write itahina...simply awesome!

great job!
Aliki chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Pretty! It makes me want to go back and reread the entire series.

-shakesyou- When are you going to update Juggernaut? X.X
tamaosonokokoro-Riza chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Gah, I got a new story alert from fan fiction and I was excited just to see it was something you wrote, and they I saw the dedication. You didn't have to! It's beautifully written. You never seem to disappoint. It adds so much depth. Now I feel like I owe you something. If my writing were, better and my inspiration birds weren't being shot down I'd start a thank you present right now. I love the description you used. I almost got the chills from you first description of Itachi. It's a strange mixture of seduction and a sense of eerie delicacy. I'm impressed you came up with it on a whim. I'm so amazed that you managed to let Itachi realize in a sense, that Hinata is a weak point for him, not only because he bears her his back, but because even though his expectations aren't high for her there is more of a chance that she'll kill him than, someone using her to get to Itachi. You show small bits of symbolism in everything you write, whether you realize it or not. It adds that extra depth so when my mind feels like working you can almost read small bits of detail hidden behind the words. It's almost a bit of intimacy between the words and the person meant to interpret them. XP Makes me so jealous. Need to get my inspiration back up, so I can write the chapters for my other works and start on your thank you gift. Well, you defiantly have my ever-lasting interest with Leviathan back up. I am so happy that you did this piece. I am looking forward to anything else you decide you write and update. You have my best wishes and my platonic reviewer love!

Your fan,

Riza

((Oh and sorry with the long review. ' Got a little carried away. Now I'll shut up and get to work on updating and making that thank you gift. ))
reeroy chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
It has been too long since you've posted anything (updated too) here on FF.

Terrible? I think not. I'm sure your friend would be insisting that you continue this story because it was so wonderfully written.

Anyways, who can't say no to a good ItaHina fic?