Reviews for Entwined Desires
supernova chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
I kind of do like the story and am very exceited for the upcomming chapters...so update the chapters sooooooooooon. lovely
JustARandomFan chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
Why?! Why did he have to ruin the moment that I was enjoying?! No! I totally ship Seichii and Saki FOREVER! Please PLEASE update ASAP! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! I swear if this story ends up with Fuji and Saki, I will HATE you!
Random Person chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
I totally love your story! Please update! It was such a cliffhanger! :))
Soul Vrazy chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
This is interesting...I really Love this story!
You got really good plot and ideal!
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
Please update soon! its a great story! :)
Notessimo chapter 20 . 5/2/2012
okay first of all saki seems to be a mary sue talent wise, but a least her personality made up for it. I love Yukimura here -.- The way you portray his care is just... :3 i think Fuji lacks a bit of sadist persona and suddenly kohaku's driftin away from the story. hmm it got better in the middle, and now that kosaki's gone and saki's all for fuji, her angry mode doesn't show...hope you fix this! it's getting better tho! pleaas update!
Serika Ootori chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
I like it! when is it going to continue?
LadyShinkukaze chapter 20 . 2/20/2010
OMG, climax. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up and please, please update soon
ChocolateTea chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
this is a pretty good story, but i read through most of the chapters and noticed a lot of repetition...idk, it seems boring-ish, can you spice it up more?
Ice-creamy-life chapter 20 . 6/24/2009
aw why did he break up with her? why? please update soon
builtonfandom chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
I would like to let you know my most hated word right now and do you know what it is...? I'm going to tell you:

LIKE!

yes, right now that is the word I loathe most right now...

Anyway... nice chapter. However I would like to butcher the younger twin. Annoying would be the understatement of the year of it was used to describe her.

Now I have vented thank you if you read this.

P.S. May I strangle the younger Mitsuawa?
Yorukifon chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Your story is totally awesome. x3
xXDeadly.RoseXx chapter 20 . 10/27/2008
God, I LOVE this story!

NE?

Why does Seiichi want to break up with Saki!

NE?

Well actually I understand it but why! Well I suppose it has to happen sooner or later, or else the story won't progress anywhere... but still... no matter how evil (and mind you I am probably the evilest person you will ever meet) I am, I just don't have the heart to do that to my characters (well, actually I did that once to one of my characters and I became all gloomy and guilty and I stop writing for god knows how long...).. you are a brave one...

Anyway I love this story! it's so funny and sweet! I LOVE this story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
MatsuGlare chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
serves saki right! you have abused Yukimura's kindness too much already! ;(
blackrose4ever chapter 20 . 7/24/2008
that was an evil place to leave off

plz update soon! :D