Reviews for Power Failure 2
agest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
you will make a sequal for where do you live. (read the date!)
Rocky Pond chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Amazing absolutely brilliant thanks for making the sequel also I know you are probably finished with this and can't really do anything more but please try and make another one maybe make this a trilogy or a series it's your choice though
Priscilla chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Really awsome story. Keep up the good work!
DPraven chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Were do you live sequel please, I love the story
Fugitive of Gray chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
*Sticks tongue out* bleh, ending is weak, it's nice what Vlad does and all but it has the same quality of ending as the last one, just without the promise of a sequel. Over all good themed story, i'd get some more going on in the meantime while he is quickly turning. I'd say Fail at suspense but Win at awesomeness. Until next time.

Fugitive of Gray chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
WOOT! turning the tables now are we? (ghost to human To human to ghost) YEAH! Loving. This. XD

FlameToungue chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
you should continue this one . . . hint hint
Ember Darla chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
I like after PP one where Dani comes back.

Another before PP storywhere Dan and Dani come back

Another after PP one where Danny is having a hard time with his new life and it only gets worse when Dan returns

A before PP one where Danny's school is involved in a big brother/big sister program and Danny has to deal with his "little brother/little sister."
I.M.R. Duelist chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
this is a very good sequel! keep up the good work!

P.S.: those chills went down my spine again at the last chapter. I actually thought that he died. like I said, for me, chills down my spine after reading a story means that it is awsome.

inukagome15 chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
It's GREAT! Great, now I sound like a Frosted Flakes commercial.
Miriam1 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
You really are quite a genius when it comes to finding Danny's weak spots and eventually helping him out of them.

Thank you, once again.

yumi2482 chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
Sweet story. I loved it.
SammiSeldowitz chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
Awesome story. xD I read both Power Failure 1 and 2, and I have to say they were both awesome! One thing, though, is that I think they're too short - I think it would have been better if they were both combined into the same story. Although it kind of was for me, since I read them both in like 20 minutes. xD

I think the story you should do is number 4:

The "after PP one where Danny is having a hard time with his life and it only gets worse when Dan returns". That sounds like it'd be awesome. Make it long though! XD I love long stories.

Great job!
Tomboy 601 chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
I liked the ending.

Jaeh chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
Gah! great story! I read it all in one sitting, i don't want to be plagued by horrible cliffies before i sleep.. ;)

I dunno if my

vote' still counts, but i vote for 1 or 5 or 4... ;)

-Jaeh x)