Reviews for Size Matters
PleaseKillMyAccount chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
oh jeez...bad bad bad lololololol
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Okay so once the food came out of the bag i totally understood where it was going. Loved the idea that he would have the TV and the sad part is that I totally saw the opposite of where this was going and its all because i spend WAY to much time with the band guys who are the lords of cracking 'thats what she said' jokes every second. Well Gotta say i loved it again 3
JustQuinn chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Ha ha ha! I remember the sight gag. Loved this one!
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh! I got it! Yay! At the start I was like eww! But then Yay!
ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Egh! That's so funny! I'M trying not to scream or bounce up and down on MY bed too much!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
-amused snort- Love it. You SHOULD be shamed of yourself. I need a -real- bedroom scene now. -scours your fics for one-
010127 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
funny and lovely ;D

see ya

maia
bardsgrl4evr chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Absolutely brilliant! I always wondered about the tv in X3 and finally I see someone did something about it. Yay for you!
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Haha! Damn me and my naughty mind for going there. I need to watch X3 again...missed the big TV part.

Heh, Kitty would be ecstatic. Her Cubbies are in first place as of last night.
Valoofle chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
He, that just kills me. XD I feel really perverted now. Great little one-shot!
Miasen chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
OMG this was so funny! I liked that you used something as small as that TV thing in the movie and turned it into a story. And you really shouldn't be ashamed, it was bloody brilliant! It is only our sick fanfiction mind that turn it into something oh so nasty.. ;-D I really liked it, it is great to read something totally without angst sometimes... Great work!
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
lol great joke-oneshot
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
lol that was funny i can understand how some people can get the wrong impression when first reading it like i did nasty me XD but it was good
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 8/15/2007