Reviews for Random Events
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
lol Are you gonna update this? XD Cuz I really wanna know if Atemu is gonna get outta the Shadow Realm. But this is hilarious!
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Oh my Ra! That song... Haha! XD I've heard something like that one before. ((The last one))
Lily Angel of Chaos chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
He he he! Very funny! I like it! Everyone's completely mad (except perhaps Laria...cool Authoress powers!), and it's just the thing I need to read because I'm stresse for no reason it particular. Please Please Please Update soon! Cookies all round!
CrazyRabidPony chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hooray for randomness and musical numbers! Job well done.
ibbity chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
have you seen the abridged Christmas special with "it's the yuletide season" "screw the yules I have money" ?
Kittyfan12 chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
This is so weird, yet entertaining at the same time. I love the Littlekuriboh quotes at the end of each chapter. More please
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
OMG! So funny! Write more!
Kume-Angel of Re chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
...lol. The Water Buffalo Song!xD

MUHAHA. Yugi is EVIL. BUT HE
silver replies chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
How random! Do you know there's a Nut Song? It's weird. I'm an acorn small and round lying on the cold cold ground someone comes and steps on me -something something something- I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm nut! Lol! Nice chappie!
silver replies chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
I will never think of the Sennen Rod the same way EVER AGAIN! Gah! _ Lol! Nice chappie.
Hyper Kid chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Green hair? I'm confused... anyway, very good, you rule!
silver replies chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Lol! When Bakura sang "Be Our Guest" I almost died! Ack, Ryou will sing something for you.

Ryou: I'm a girl, and by me that's only great!I am proud that my silhouette is curvy, That I walk with a sweet and girlish gait With my hips kind of swivelly and swervy.

That's a verse from I Enjoy Being a Girl! :) You get creampuffs!
Hem Ntjr Seth chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I gave up taking you seriously a long time ago so... RANDOM! YAY!

You win my heart for the day for the TAS reference.
Kume-Angel of Re chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
YAY! Another semi-rambling story!

xDD

I don't remember the old versions...but who cares! LET THE RANDOM EVENTS COMMENCE!

-dies-
silver replies chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Lol! This is like the time my friend wrote a story about Ryou singing I Enjoy Being a Girl! XD Yay! You get a cookie!