Reviews for The Journey Home
jaderook chapter 7 . 1/11
I understand that this story hasn't been updated since 2008 but, you should consider completing this. I once went four years before finishing a story, so long absences are certainly excused on my end. I know life interferes and inspiration wanes, however, this story is too excellent for you to not consider completing it.

Your Anakin is heartbreakingly real, and I've not seen a take like yours before. Unique and well executed takes on things are rare.
SpaceOddity chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
PLEASE ! I BEG YOU! YOU MUST UPDATE THIS STORY *bow down* This is ne of the best story ever read here, come on! you're e very good writer and you like Stars Wars I can feel like from the way you're writing! Hope you'll be back!
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Very interesting.
His1only chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Why did you stop?!
QueenNaberrie chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I love this! I hope you finish this someday.
Betterways chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Wow. This is painful.
cje24576 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
This is so heartbreaking! Poor Anakin! Please tell me Padme isn't with another person! Please! And please have the Council change reverse their decision before it's too late (let them allow Anakin & Padme be together & Anakin still be with the Jedi)! They have got to see what their decision is doing to Anakin! Please let Anakin & Padme have a happy ending where they're allowed to be together & Anakin is still allowed to be a Jedi! I would like to know though: what is with Organa- why does he act that way to Anakin? Please don't give up on this! Please update soon!
cje24576 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Poor Anakin! Darn you Council- how can you be so cruel? After Anakin defeated Sidious, this is how the Council rewards him? This part especially got to me: "After all his failings, he has finally become a model Jedi.

And he suspects he may be dead inside." So heart-breaking! Poor Ani! I'm glad he didn't turn to the darkside though!
cje24576 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Poor Anakin & Padme! That's so sad that Anakin isn't allowed to be with them! I think the Council is being unfair to Anakin! So what if he ALMOST fell: the keyword is ALMOST- what should matter is that he DIDN'T! They should reward him for defeating Sidious by allowing him to be with Padme & be a Jedi at the same time! I feel so sorry for Anakin & Padme! It's so sad Anakin is being a loner! Please let them have a happy ending (end up together & Ani being a Jedi)!
andaere chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
This is such a tragic story... but it's one of the best-written AUs in this fandom. The situation you've crafted is so interesting, albeit sad. I'm happy that Anakin is starting to feel emotion again... because I always thought that if he ever really did learn the rule of no attatchments, he'd lose himself. After all, as Vader, attatchments are what ultimately redeemed him.

Anyways. I love the interaction between the characters. Your story flows smoothly, even with you liberal use of flashbacks. I wish you had finished this, but I appreciate what you did write all the same. :)
MellieQ chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is a really good AU-really well written. I cant wait for the inevitable Padme Anakin meeting-and what happened to Luke? please update soon!
fath8252 chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
I hope you will update this soon.
JediEruanne chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
'Nother chapter? Pwease? What if I beg? Puppy dog eyes? No? Damn...
seraphinn chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
This is good. Will you update?
GreenVelcroTechnology-2 chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
I normally love AUs but I don't want them to be the actually star wars because the original has so much emotion and it makes you question things and feel something. It feels real even though you know its not.

I love this story because it has the same emotion the real star wars has and I wouldn't mind this being to actual story. great job and update soon!