Reviews for Redefinition
Patricia chapter 41 . 7/1/2014
Ahhhh! I can't believe there's only one chapter left *cries* I have been with this story since the beginning and I am still in love with it. I've reread it so many times and it never gets old. Please update soon and I know that the last and final chapter will be AMAZING. Thank you also for sticking with this story, even if completing it took years haha. :) -Pat
ShyMaryButterfly chapter 40 . 6/3/2014
Now I sad really, really sad. Schuyler sacrifice herself to save her friends. :'( is she going to get better?
ShyMaryButterfly chapter 39 . 6/2/2014
oh my god oh my god oh my god... you left me cliffhanging :( I did not like it
NeonsLover chapter 38 . 10/4/2013
please update soon 3
Fan chapter 38 . 9/11/2013
This story is great; I'm really enjoying it. Even though I'm no longer into Blue Blood ( the series went downhill for me) I still love this story. Keep up the great work!
Ella710 chapter 37 . 9/3/2013
When I saw you updated, I whispered to myself, "No way..." AND NOW IM SO EXCITED IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT YESYESYES SO HAPPY THANK YOUuuu
TheAnonymousNinjaofDoom chapter 37 . 9/3/2013
squeals with delight
Guest chapter 36 . 6/1/2013
Oh wow. Please update! and write more Mimi and Jack scenes, there's so few out there and you've done it better than anyone. The way you've written them is so close to what they are in the series. But I'd love to see a Mimi and Jack ending, I've always felt that they made a better couple.

Please, come back to writing this. It's been so good.
cobot chapter 36 . 5/20/2013
oh man, just read this whole thing in one day. i love how you portrayed mimi and jack's relationship. i see its been a while since you've updated but hopefully you haven't fully abandoned this.
Anon chapter 36 . 8/19/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IM BEGGING YOU :(
tinsleyhalliwell101 chapter 36 . 11/29/2011
Omg this story is freaking amazing plezzzzzzz! finish writing it :)
ella777 chapter 36 . 11/27/2011
I must say, every time I come back and read this, I feel SO relieved that there's some one else out there (any one) who feels the same way I did about Mimi. She was ALWAYS my fav character. I couldn't fathom why on earth everyone was so excited over Jack and Schuyler-for me, it was alwaysalwaysALWAYS Jack and Mimi. Literally, from the very start. I gave up on the series ages ago, after they tried to reason that Jack was a 'good guy' even though he was cheating on Mimi with Schuyler. I don't care how they paint it, I thought it was SOO wrong.

So I must say, when you had us hanging on whether or not Mimi had switched sides, I didn't really care. Not because I dislike the story or found that part boring (no, not at all-I was on tenterhooks trying to gauge her decision, although I suspected she'd stick with Jack. How could she not?) but I really just want Mimi to be happy. If that means its with Kingsley, I don't really care. So long as she gets her happy ending (and I suppose if Schuyler MUST get hers, then that too, although I've never liked her character). I'm very pro-Mimi Force.

So yes, I just wanted to say thanks. I'm so bummed out that you haven't updated, but I wanted to say that I've loved the story you've given us, particularly the Jack/Mimi scenes. Love me some Jack/Mimi!

You gave me hope when I first found your story! As your author page says, there IS a large gap where the J/M fics should be. I'd ADORE an update, but you've given your readers a lot to tide them and their J/M needs over, so thanks again!
DarkVynAngel chapter 36 . 4/23/2011
HASDFISDJGHOSAIUHFPO!

I love this with the passion of a thousand suns.

If you don't update soon, I will eat you. No exceptions.
QueenAngel'sWings chapter 36 . 4/4/2011
i totally love it...its too AWESOME 4 words...im so happy that to know that someone agrees wid me...ur one of my fave authors...love the pairin...mimi and jack 4evah!...keep on writin cuz i'll b waitin haha :]
Roseryn3699 chapter 36 . 3/20/2011
Omg such a good story! I was suprised that mellissa didnt write it herself! The only thing is that i wouldnt choose mimi 2 b her sister. But anyways i LOVED the cliffie at the end! It gives you the room 2 always make a squeal! Great job!