Reviews for Need
Guest chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
are you ever going to finish this?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Love this story! Please continue!
The Cynical One- H. N. Tsubasa chapter 18 . 6/21/2011
I love this story! It's inspriational! Too bad you haven't updated in a while...

The Guardian Tenshi.
Kels chapter 18 . 12/29/2010
Just read this story again after like 3 years! I hope you finish it one day!
Rena H.M chapter 18 . 10/23/2008
Well, I just re-read your fic..again. I really miss it. This fic is one of the best fics on . I really hope you will write more and finish it someday.
Rena H.M chapter 18 . 6/20/2008
I miss you! Come back!
Raelynn chapter 18 . 10/14/2007
This story is amazing. I have been waiting for what seems like forever for an update. But, I am tired of waiting! (insert a sad face) I really want this story to be updated. It is too good to be left behind...

I will be watching for updates... that I pray happen soon...

Raelynn
teelillies chapter 18 . 3/29/2007
this is awesome! your writing is phenomenon, exquisite. this is my first sailormoon crossover fanfic. PLEASE, update this amazing story.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/3/2007
happy new year im still hanging out for the update! im hoping 2007 is the lucky year! bet its taking so long cause its gonna be the most awsome chapter ever! please update! sound super desperate!
Hnub chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
i like this story
firemisstress47 chapter 18 . 8/11/2006
Great story... been waiting for an update for ever and a half! Are you ever going to finish this?
hideously insane chapter 18 . 7/13/2006
Let me guess who's coming to visit: Zechs? Relena? Aw shit! Hate both their asses :P

beautifully written, hope to see more soon. It sucks when you have so much creative ideas all jugged up in your head but no true talent to write it down. I'm glad to see that someone can multitask fairly well!

Good luck with up coming chapters!
cadburyfan77 chapter 18 . 1/23/2006
This is a positively brilliant story. I think you have an amazing grasp of the characters, and your story has excellent character interaction. I love love love this story! Pleasepleaseplease update soon! And, please, more Rei/Heero!
laloner chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
AWSOME STORY IT'S BEEN A WHILE SENCE YOU UPDATED! uPDATE ASAP THIS STORY IS TO GOOD TO JUST STOP HERE OR ATLEASE GIVE IT A GOOD ENDING! GOOD LUCK

TA-TA

AGG
Li Ying Fa chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
So...it's funny...i never actually got around to reviewing this chapter. I totally thought I had but that just goes to show you how good of a memory I have. First comment...Please update...I know things can get in the way (I finally updated after a two-year disappearing act) but this story is spectacular and I really would like to know how it ends. Alright, down to business. Duo is hilarious, you've captured the essence of him perfectly, right down to his almost manic reaction to his imagining of Rei's pregnancy. He and Minako would make a scary, caffeinated couple and I don't really get it when people always couple them together. Quatre and Minako, so cute in this...they balance each other so well, just as Trowa and Makoto do. The scenes between Ami and Duo are pure genius. I love the interaction between the two characters. It's fun and you can definitely see the sparks between the two. Rei and Heero...I love this pairing, and you just write it beautifully...have I told you lately that you were one of my inspirations for writing Brothers and Sisters...will it help you update faster? I'm really curious as to what will happen with Zechs. I like the fact that Setsuna no longer has the ability to see exactly what is going to happen. It takes a lot of the burden off her shoulders in interfering with the development of the various couples. Hotaru and Wufei, loved the scene in the Gundam Bay. Wufei really needs to learn to think things through before opening his mouth. Haruka...I'm glad you didn't make Haruka the first to react after Wufei yells at Hotaru. After all, she helped raised Hotaru after she was reverted to babyhood. I'm glad her maternal instinct kicked in before her protective paternal instinct did. And finally, to cap off this long and long overdue review, I think you're bringing Mamoru along quite nicely, although, I think he's being kind of a selfish little bugger. If the senshi, or some of the senshi stay behind in the GW dimension, Rini could still be born. It's not like all the girls need to be there for him and Usagi to get it on. And the course of history has already been altered so who's to say what will happen next. In any case, I'm sure that these are all things that you have thought about already. I hope that these comments help you get on track. I know that sometimes life can kick you hard and fast in the place where it'll hurt the most, but there's nothing we can do but forge ahead as my chem teacher used to tell me.

Cheers,