Reviews for Meaning It
preedyscott chapter 14 . 10/18
Please update this is Fucking awesome I hope you make a update on this soon regards Greekfreek1
Shadowdog11 chapter 14 . 8/28
What book damnit?! Yup j hate myself for starting.
Shadowdog11 chapter 13 . 8/28
I'm a bit lost with the time jumps and whatnot. I think you intends that, but still
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 8/28
So his magic got uppity cuz of the torture from Umbitch and burned all the blood quills?
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 8/28
I'm not sure if I like how much Hermione has kept from them, but I'll roll with it. I almost feel like he should... I don't know... Fight her? No that's not in. There's some big dissonance there though
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 8/28
Yeah! Defend Fleur!
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 8/28
Good explanation
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 8/28
THANK YOU! Him defending/attaxking Vernon... 3
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 8/28
Oh o hate myself for starting his story knowing it was abandoned...
pikachucat chapter 14 . 2/18
apolyon101 chapter 14 . 2/13
Please make hermonie know the real Harry. And let them help each other.
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
update soon
xvector chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
So Harry can soul gaze. We already knew that. This chapter felt more like filler!
xvector chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
Another error; soul gazes do not show memories. They shown a symbolic representation of the essence of a person.
xvector chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
I find it incredibly hard to believe Dudley is "smart"; we have extensive canon evidence to support the opposite.

Harry suddenly " seeing" his own magic is an absolutely TERRIBLE plotndevice. Are you telling me that in the tens of thousands of years magic has existed, Harry is the FIRST to meditate upon the question "what is magic"? That is absolute BS - again, another terrible plots device that allows your protagonist from actually working his way through challenges.

Combine this with the fact that the timeline of your fic is completely screwed up.

So far, this fic is rather terrible. You can write decently, but you have very little skill in organization or writing plots - two things you must improve on if you want to rise above the heap of mediocre fics that pollute this fandom.