Reviews for Meaning It
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 1/29
update soon
xvector chapter 9 . 1/7
So Harry can soul gaze. We already knew that. This chapter felt more like filler!
xvector chapter 7 . 1/7
Another error; soul gazes do not show memories. They shown a symbolic representation of the essence of a person.
xvector chapter 5 . 1/7
I find it incredibly hard to believe Dudley is "smart"; we have extensive canon evidence to support the opposite.

Harry suddenly " seeing" his own magic is an absolutely TERRIBLE plotndevice. Are you telling me that in the tens of thousands of years magic has existed, Harry is the FIRST to meditate upon the question "what is magic"? That is absolute BS - again, another terrible plots device that allows your protagonist from actually working his way through challenges.

Combine this with the fact that the timeline of your fic is completely screwed up.

So far, this fic is rather terrible. You can write decently, but you have very little skill in organization or writing plots - two things you must improve on if you want to rise above the heap of mediocre fics that pollute this fandom.
xvector chapter 2 . 1/6
Half of the books you described in this chapter didn't even exist in the Hogwarts time frame. Major immersion breaker!
moosejuice5 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Wow,that was funny, I liked that
Blake Riddle chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
If theirs one Dark! Harry Potter fanfic that you should read, its this one:
s/9067051/1/Of-Lies-and-Deceit-and-Hidden-Personas
dispassioneight chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Interesting premise, worth continuing. I'll follow you just in case you update!
master1527 chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
nice work
kariza2013 chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
please write more!
Lazov chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
This is bloody brilliant. I do love Hermione's inner conflict, and the way you described it. Basically, I love it all. Shame how all the good fanfics end up being abandoned.
GreenAlien123 chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Awesome. I'm really sad you abandoned this T_T
MyRandomName chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Please update
Darrakk chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Umm, any chance you'd continue this awesome story? Please do!
Kitkatrox chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
wicked, love it, cool ideas :D