Reviews for Down The Shore Everything's Alright
Kelpie the Thundergod chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
so in character, great! and damn I want these pictures.
everyme chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
What a great one-shot! Best one Ive read in a long while. I love the whole setup with them being on a kind of fair and just goofing around.

The chemistry between them is great, and the final scene was just perfect. I can totally see them doing something like that :D

greets
glasswalker chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Great! The build up was really good with them bantering before, very in character. I also like the way wilson tells the story and your description of the kiss and everything was so real that it was almost palpable. Thanks for sharing. :)
Samairi chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Ah! This is awesome! I've actually never read anything with House and Wilson like this...but it's fabulous! I do believe I'll be reading more like this...great job; I love the photo booth idea. I wish I could find one like that...
Elle chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hey :) Just finished reading your entire list of stories and loving each and every one of them! They're happy and fun and crazy (trust me that's a good thing) and I hope you're still writing more :) I've enjoyed your work! Thanks! ~Elle
AkaiMurasaki chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aw, made my insides tingle pleasantly with fuzzy feelings! Thank you very much, just what I needed to lighten my day!

May the muses inspire you to write more~!
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I love it! You write all my favourite pairings ever :)
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aw :) That was so adorable! I loved the ending. FAVORITE!

That was so well-written and so cute, I loved it! You really kept them in character and the kiss was perfect :D
FairCritic chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Aw! You should write a sequel where Wilson and House have those photos up in their offices or something. I'd really, really love one!
HollywoodVampire chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
OMG this is so in character! For the record you have totally convinced me of a House/ Wilson pairing! I have nothing bad to say about it except it ended to quickly...
fabio the sexy chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aww... that's so cute! I want a photo booth romance!
sabrinaw chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
*snickers* house is so bad. Wilson's such a cutie too. bwahahaha
Renn chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
good go at that one! again, love the humor!
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Oh, my god!

SO

CUTE!

*happily fangirlishy squeals*
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Ah! Adorable. humph, the best moment I've had at keansburg was when I accidentally dropped my prize at the top of one of the rides and got to see someone get hit on the head with it. Makeout sessions in photo booths sound much cooler. I will now think of this fic whenever I go back there and will emit fangirl squees at the top of my lungs so everyone thinks i'm nuts. :)