Reviews for When Did I Become That Person?
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Good story. Sad, but good.
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Very well written, and very Thomas. Well done.
thatbrooklyn chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Wow...intense, just like the movie. I really enjoyed your take on what is going through Thomas's head. It fits in perfectly. Beautiful, heart-rending... Good job! Would you consider writing more on this movie? *crosses fingers*
peculiarjuliar chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I can't really think what to write. I just saw the movie and came here to see if anyone had written something like this. I've often found that hidden between poorly written MarySues there are sometimes nuggets like this fic. It is very well done, and true to the character of Thomas. I appreciate how he's still confused, still alone, and very ashamed - totally lost. The ending stopped me - I didn't move for a while. "He kept yelling and yelling. And I stood silent." That really captures the guilt of so many people - so many Aryan survivors of the war have said those words. "I should have done something, yet I stood silent."

This story shows respect for the seriousness and horror of that time - respect that is often lacking in our world today. It is very powerful, especially just after seeing the movie.

- pj
gracefullyme1025 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
oh man i had to watch this movie for english... i like this story..