Reviews for Not alone
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh Albus, you're so wise. And Sirius... well, I love him, but he's a complete pillock sometimes. Very nice in-character writing all round.
teacrumb chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Lovely, lovely, and lovely. Please don't be scared to post angsty seriousness because DAMN. Want more of it. Yesh indeed. *nods*
Glea chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Very nice one, and I mean it. I really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing this. It would be nice to see the chapetr 2, but if you don't usually write serious stuff then I believe it would take a while to get and see the chapter 2 ?

But this seriousness suits you too, and I would love to see more. And why couldn't it get a bit not-so-serious in the future?

Please, give it a thought.

-valkoruusu-
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This is great! You should try doing a full-length fic with this kind of seriousness, but maybe some fluff and humour too. I think it'd turn out really good, you're such a talented writer.
thomas hobbs chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
thats soo sweet, u should keep going one can never have to much snupin
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
An interesting short story. I suggest you find a beta willing to assist with grammar, and run a spell-check on the text. Also, the first paragraph would be much easier to read if you break it up a bit like you'd gotten the hang of doing towards the end.

Good luck, and keep writing!
sezao1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
wow...sweet lil lupin...

very very good
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I really enjoy fics where Severus is being taken care of. Mostly the ones where there's a father/son relationship between Severus and Albus, but Remus is also caring enough to fit the role. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!