Reviews for Jerry Seinfeld Dies A Horrible Death
Superjay45 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
A page of hilarity
CelestialBondageSpider chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
That was worth irt! You shuld do one with Jery the mous getting killed!
catsengal chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is my dream to do to Jerry! Love it!
Cr33pyLasagna chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I was truly hoping it was going to go a different turn when I saw the title and it kinda let me down. No sir, didn't like it. D:
Malkshake chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was fucking hilarious. You have serious talent. Keep it up, and check out my stories sometime.
ComicsNix chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Really good! I like the way Jerry desasperately acted when his hands got sewed off. The characters's reactions are really compatible with their deadpan counterparts in the tv show and very realistic. I just think you overacted Elaine a bit. Tone down her reaction I must say, a girl so strong and decided like her would never deal with a person that way.

And another flaw I noted is the way George treated Jerry. Didn't he was a little overzealous about Jerry? Yes, yes, you wanted to extended their relation, show a softer side of their friendship and how they deal with the intrincacies of a urban and agitated life at the middle class side of New York, but, don't be so tame man! Next time, I hope you put some serious action between them...come on!

On a final note, the allegory you did with this fic was supperb. The way Jerry deals with his own boring life, the blender acting as a catalizer of his final catharsis was pure genius man! I don't want to spoil the ending to no one, but Newman really got wath he deserve, but we feel sorry for him in the end, being the Sancho Panza he is, dealing with the quixotic misadiventures his foil, Jerry, threw at him at inuportinated times. I'm looking forward to your other pieces man!
I love Michael Jackson chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
HAHAHAHAXD THAT WAS HILARIOUS
a dick chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
sorry, but this was the worst thing i ever read
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
that sucked so bad. i'm sorry but honestly it did.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
oh my f*cking god...

out of sheer curiosity, i decided to check out another of your fics, to see if it was any better...

not only was it not any better, but it was ten times worse (if possible), totally dillusional, and so f*cking AU for this category and this site as a whole that i think i might actually puke...

what the hell is wrong with you?
The Russian Lunch Lady chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This is stupid and weird.
OrangeKat chapter 1 . 8/29/2007