Reviews for A Wink and a Smile
Empty-Account000000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Haha, this great!
BarbaraB chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I love the way you write the chemistry between them. I enjoy the stories in the comics where they are just relaxing while playing football or baseball. Move yer butt! I love that, and it made me giggle. You should write more ROLO fics.

I also want to invite you to post this at stormcentric.. It would be a wonderful addition ;) pun intended
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*SNICKER* LOL, that was a good one...hehehehe... xD
gavacho13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Nice! Wonderful sense of humor, and a clever story. It would be nice to see Marvel actually turn this into a book (illustrated and all). I'd buy it!

I'm a big fan of Storm, so it was especially nice to read a quality fic featuring her, and I love they way you treated her personality.

Keep up the good work! When are we going to see more work from you?
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I don't review so much any more, people can't take it but this was damn good!
Antay chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was hella fun! It was just perfect from the beginning to the end. And i loved the twist at the end! Awesome!
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Well, that was fun. I liked it. I also kind of feel like playing some baseball now, but that's just me. Have a good one.
TC of Doom chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I agree with the previous reviewer. "Untold stories" like this are always fun to read! And your story was definitely fun! :)
DJRyce chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This story was fantastic! Great attention to detail- Logan not having hangnails and Ororo playing baseball barefoot. I never would have thought of these things, but they match the character perfectly. I like how it's not an exclusive pairing- you included the other characters as well.

X-Men playing baseball is classic. You should do a sequel of them playing football- I remember an old school issue when Bishop first joined, and he didn't understand the purpose of making scarecrows. Sometimes, I wish Marvel would just back off from their cosmic story arcs and focus more on the little "untold" stories like these, because I think you proved that they can be just as good.