Reviews for When the Truth Rings
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 12 . 4/24
This was a great story keep it up.
walkerbait1997 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
BAHAHAHAHA Kaede... I really like how you had her do a complete 180 from, apprehensive about him wanting to mate so soon, directly to, Tonight it is!, within a few seconds of each other... fantastic lol.
Lilith chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
this was the best chapter!

i love the attitude you made shesshomaru have twords kagome

it fits -nod-

and with sango, i enjoyed this chapter beyond words

i actually flat out laughed at what he would say to kagome

wish you could continue this story

keep up the good work
Lilith chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
hahahaha i loved the whole sesshy and kagome part

its about time someone said something to her xD

this made me grin wider then any story!

you should make more stories like this!
GTRAVIN chapter 12 . 1/30/2009
i fucking love this story
Mad Genius Juul chapter 12 . 11/6/2008
Awesome story! Epic win! It was dramatic without being annoying, romantic without being erotic and adventurous without being too long! Kudos to you, my friend! ] I also loved how you gave reasons for why Inuyasha and Sango would come together, other than "oh they just liek eachother the nd1!1!one!11 I also liked how you made Sesshy act like the nice dude he probably really is inside, without making him OOC. I'm quite picky when it comes to reading anything, even fanfiction. Yours was well worth my time.

Thanks for writing. ]

-JUUL
Baitdcat chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
lol! I like it that Sesshomarou has an even bigger appetite than Inuyasha.
Baitdcat chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
that's sweet!
Baitdcat chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
I like it that Inuyasha didn't declare his feelings immediately, he took his time. Thanks for the story!
brolly501 chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
great story
First Of The Fallen chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
awesome, could you check out my story search for

Title: Sora and Kagome

Rating: M

please check it out and tell me what you think
Sango luvz Miroku chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
I like that Inuyasha shows a jealousy that Miroku wouldn't show in the manga or anime. It shows that he cares for Sango deeply and is annoyed by Miroku. Anyway another great reading :)
Sango luvz Miroku chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OMG this is an interesting pairing. Usually when i read inuyasha and someone else i wouldnt even think about sango. And when they are paired its usually stupid. But this one is very good. Im curious and gonna keep reading. :)
mar1985 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Okay, I have to admit that this is the first time reading your style of fanfic and I am impressed just by reading the first chapter. I love the line Inuyasha stated, "When the truth rings once, it doesn't stop for lies" is somewhat philosophical but so true in life.

Loving it so far!
mangahottie740 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I loved that chapter. It was so good. It was amazing. Yeah, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I thought some of it was pretty funny. It put a smile on my face.

Mangahottie740