Reviews for Skirting The Edge
sagamaster chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
say in the next chapter or if you do a sequl can you ad a agumon and biyomon paring?
Courageous Gogglehead chapter 9 . 9/5/2008
HO...LY...CRAP! Epic... I didn't see that coming. The whole damn story is epic. I give a ten Crests outta ten. If you could do a slight remake of chapter eight, I request that Tai and Matt duel like Obi-Wan and Anakin had done, only have Tai slash the Sword of Darkness, and having Matt die in the Drak Ocean.
Mystical Dreamer5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Wow:) i've read this story many times, and still, im moved by it.. I was listening to 'Its my life' (Bon Jovi), and it seemed to go so well with the story, it was crazy. Personally, you're the best Taiora writer i've ever seen, and i just love your writing. Stirs the emotions, which is the goal of every writer:) However, the spellcheck and a proofreader would be helpful at times;) But yes.. I just love this story. Other than the Daiyako part (Im a ETERANAL KENYAKO LOVER). Yup! Great story, i loved how everyone actually stayed in character.. However.. Grappling hook? Were you running out of ideas?:) lolz

Great story, i love your work. This will definitely stay on my favourite stories list for a while to come;)
Legendary Street Racer chapter 9 . 9/28/2002
All for one and all for love! Good phrase there. I'm starting to like that phrase. Haha!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
LSR: Love is in the air once again. *chanting* TAIORA! TAIORA!

*hearing something like a ghost voice* SORATO! SORATO!

LSR: Oh shut up!

*chants again* TAIORA!

LSR: That's more like it. TAIORA!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 7 . 9/28/2002
I decided not to sleep. I made my decision. Ha! That phrase is no longer needed for me.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 6 . 9/28/2002
Decisions...decisions... to sleep or not to sleep? That is the question.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 5 . 9/28/2002
So if I say something out of the ordinary, it might be because I need some sleep from today. I got my English tutor come today.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 4 . 9/28/2002
I'm starting to get tired from the day.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 3 . 9/28/2002
I might need to review quick because I need to sleep!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
I hope that you're really happy with this review!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
I'm returning to reviewing your stories, DC! I hope that you're happy!
Ataea chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
AWWWWWWW! THIS IS SO CUTE!

I love all kenyako, jenruki, R/T *animorphs*, and of course, TAIORA FOR LIFE!
The REAL Rika Nonaka chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
amazing story:) i'd love to have more!

if you have another as good as this, please email it to me! i love it!
Phoenix in Flames chapter 9 . 12/13/2001
heeheehee all for one and all for love? hehe. nice story, though. I personally think that the Matt/Tai battle could have been a wee bit longer and more emotional, but still, great story!