Reviews for Friends And Foes
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
Aw, this was really cute! Although, the story seemed like it wasn't over. So I hope to see a sequel! Awesome story!
hufflepuff gal chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Hi i'm hufflepuff gal and i'm new hear I just raed you story and i love it so i'm hoping you can finish it soon. And keep it up your doing great.
Toshiba234 chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
i loved it i am so sad it is complete
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 8 . 2/9/2008
Aww that was so sweet i loved it!

JJ:P
shleprock chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
good story! i really liked the what if part and thought it was a neat premise for a you write a sequel.
Ailith Dragomere chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
great chappy
LittleLonnie chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
OMG this story is beyond cuteness! Lol it's times like this I'd remember how girly I can be lol (being sortofa tomboy hehe). Remus and Tonks makes such a heartwarming couple. Which really makes the end of DH more painful. It's amazing how fictional stories can touch people so. hehe. Really loved it, Lily and James were so cute as well! I did find Tonks somewhat out of character, but not in a bad way. She seem beyond clumsiness in the books, which isn't much of here. But who cares? It's stories like this that makes me love Remus/Tonks even more. Have to add it to my fave list!
ChaosBoundJenna chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
SEQUEL PLEASE! LOVE THE STORY! I PREFER STORIES WHEN TONKS AND THE MARAUDERS GO TO SCHOOL TOGETHER! LOVE IIT! SEQUEL IS WHAT THIS STORY NEEDS! IF YOU DON'T DO A SEQUEL, I WILL CRY AND SEND FLAMES!

-MARAUDERS RULE!
Libquedation chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
I think u should definitley update soon!I like this story alot!

JG2010 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This story is AMAZING! Once I started reading it, I just couldn't stop. Please make a sequel!
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
i liked your story, even though it does go against the entire fifth and sixth book. it was good though, very good. congrats for finishing!
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
Cammilla's so mean. i even want to kill her right now, but sadly i can't. because, well you know why...the whole her not being real thing. but this chapter, possibly one of the best actually. i forgot, are clair and sarah sisters or best friends? because they certainly act like sisters if they aren't. but that makes the story all the funnier and cuter. so, yeah.
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
ahh how sweet. they do make a very cute couple, don't they?
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
this was a really sweet chapter, too. especially the part with remus and tonks.
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
okay first off why would three gryffindors be having a sleepover if they all shared the same dorm room? second off remus was a prefect too, so he would have the same prfect duties as lily. and third off i'm off to read the next chapter! so bye!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »