Reviews for Profile
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
write some more damm fluff!
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
LOL! I ABHORE YOUR WRITING SENSE!

Just joking..I really love your humor!
Marshmallow73 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Cute... Simply adorable... x3 -sque-
anon-san chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
LOL!

Before leaving this review I had to have a peak at your profile.
iPurpleBerri chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
COOL... x3 I am so putting this in my faves! :D
isalsalism chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Hahahahaha! XD By the way, I found something that was just really weird.

"Just then Shishido ran into the room carrying a laptop. "I FOUND HIS PROFILE ON he shouted."

You forgot something? XD

Right. The ending was just weird XD But I still liked it! XD *goes to read more of your ficcies that I already read*

Salsal
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Stupid Yuushi! XD DENSE! XD
bjont chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Okay, okay, I have too much reviewing time on my hands.. But school starts soon, so WTH. Wah, Dirty Pair! Gakuto.. Heh, I always knew he'd be possesive. I can see Yuushi appearing nice and laid back, pretending that he doesn't care what Gakuto does in his spare time, but as soon as someone makes eyes at him.. -pow- Tensai attack. (Sorry, it's late.) Anyway, never really been a fan of the Uke Pair, but I'm open to Sanada and Yukimura being with pretty much anyone, including each other.. -shrug- I'm still a fan of your writing style, because it's still nice and crisp. Keep writing Dirty Pair. And crack. You're good at it.

Ally
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
that's so cute

want to know what's on aka-chan's profile as well!

uwai
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
You.. You... GAAH! Now I can't stop smiling! xD it set me giggeling (yes, I mean it) when all those dirty pair hints came (I JUST LOVE THOSE! DIRTY PAIR-FOREVER! xD -sugar-high) and what can I say? xD GREAATOO! -burning- x'3
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
LOL...Very cute, seriously. The ending was a little bit... not good, but you DO NOT SUCK! Making endings is always difficult, so no problem. I still think it's cute.

I love Gakuto's insanity. Makes me laugh

Rai
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Gakuto's profile is...funny and weird at first, then turns all funny. How much I envy your writing, I do not know.
FrauleinRose chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow, it would be funny if someone actually had that here in
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Awm all's well that ends... well enough.. Interesting profile that Gakuto has... Ah well, what did you expect? ;

Wolf
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
SQUE! *insert hearts fanfiction hates* YAYAYAYAY! *heart*

...ZOMGS. You-you-you-you've been in my profile! XD

If you know that there's no way ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried pot, just because it's not that easy to access, put this in your profile.

No matter how hard you try, you still run into things, copy and paste this into your profile.

*heart*

I think I'm going to add an 'I'm the REAL Akaya' section to my profile, where he talks about himself. *g*

ILUILUILUILUILUILU*inserthearts*