Reviews for Close Proximity
lilac-kat chapter 1 . 6/30
Holy crap I love this so much. Inez was my first cartoon crush as a kid and you did her more than a solid here. What a clever way to tell a story! My favorite part was how intentionally vague it was about certain things, like whether she was talking about Matt or Slider, or which cybersite they're currently on. I see you haven't been active in a decade so I have no idea if you'll ever see this, but bravissima!
Rhodonite chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
When I was seven years old, I wanted Inez to be my best friend.

Two minutes ago, I read this fic.

The beautiful elaboration of my past idol was touching. I loved it.

-Rose
twilightwrites chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really liked this! You portrayed Inez so very well, and I could see each and every part fitting somewhere in the show.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I like this collection. While some of the sentences were kind of hard to understand, due to the fact that I haven't seen the corresponding episodes, the ones that I did get were great, and sounded just like Inez (who, by the way, is my favorite of the Cyberchase Squad). : )
Halloween29 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was ok i guess
DrDadster chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow, that was a really good fanfiction! My favourites were 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 25, 30, 47, and 50. I guess that tells you something about me

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you make 50 one-shots based on these sentences? That would be really awesome!
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This was so creative! I've always loved the Inez-Matt romance! Slider is mine, haha! :P
luneress chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
wowowow. these were totally amazing. i loved them. i wish there was more.
Inkbug chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Hey there! Just wanted to compliment you on the great fic. - I don't usually read really short stuff, but this is nice! They do seem kind of fun to write!
Evawyn chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was really good!
FrecklesAtWork chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Wow, I don't know what a 50 sentences thing is, but I think I sorta get it.

Anyway, I really liked this. Every sentence in itself could become a whole story. I'm a SliderxInez fan, so I especially liked all the SliderxInez references. :D

But yea, every sentence was written very well, I thought - I'd like to see you take one of these, or just a totally new idea, and turn it into a whole story. I'm looking forwards to seeing more of your writing!