Reviews for Freshly Laundered Towels
Blink'n chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
The idea of Ron in his altogether and wet no less, mercy!
missbookaholic chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
i love your stories esp those aboit ron and draco

weird couple but strangely really nice

this story was so cute
Clulesschic chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
*is laughing really hard*

Wow...i love it when Ron has a plan to get Draco into bed.

Amazing fic. I usually dont read a fic that doesn't have many chapters, but this was really good.

Please, continue to write amazing Ron/Draco fics.

I am a follower of your fantastic fics.
Rowena Tempest chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I am loving this! LMAO Glad i'm not the only one with a mind on ron and draco... it's really good. I don't know if you know this or not, but you have a typo near the end. You have "and was holding his bridal-style." whereas I'm pretty sure you meant "and was holding him bridal-style." If it offends you that I pointed out a typo, I'm sorry, do forgive. I'm ten times worse about my own typos.
Mistress of Craziness chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Wow, you're like the RonDraco queen! You should write more than just a oneshot about these two. ] But yeah, this was cute. I thought the ending was hilarious, but I can see where you might have doubts. However, I think it's perfect and funny just the way it is. I'm a little unsure about the rating... but then again, I'm never good at rating stories, lol. So yeah, please keep writing more RonDraco stories! They're awesome! _
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
whoot! good job, smart ron! i so love draco. way to go
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
omg lmfao this story is so fucking cute and funny. I loved it...though I hate reading slash stories and see no kissing at al! But I did love the story.

I think you should make it longer or write a sequel. its really adorable
Arrioko12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I loved it. One of my fav one shots. I don't normally like established relationships with ron and draco but that was too cute.
yaeko chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
hahahaha, a good ending i say