Reviews for The Life We Left Behind
rizzlescalzonafic chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
I just found this story and read it in one go. I love t. Are you going to continue!
ALLCYONE chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Please post soon! This story is great and I really want to see what happens next so please please please post soon!

ALLCYONE
Rosa chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Ahhhh! Please please please write more! I just love the concept to this and I have to find out what happens! So many mysteries left unsolved! I love Snarry time travel fics, this one is especially good!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
What an interesting concept. I do hope you continue. I look forward to reading more.
JaneAlpha chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Read the whole of this story last night! Can't wait for more!
atypicalsnowman chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
I'd given up on this story ever being updated, like, years ago. I'm so happy to see another chapter! Please don't leave it again.

I adored the Severus' sweetness, and how he went from angry to contrite and adoring Harry so quickly. So lovely.
Mimi chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
This story is amazing, but I still feel so confuse about everything what is happenning .
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Very interesting and engaging story. I wish it were finished or at least still being updated.
phoebuscat chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Noooooo! You can't quit here! I want to know what happens next!
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
Wow...sometimes Harry seems almost glad that he drank that wishing potion that Ron sent him on his birthday. Probably because it allowed him to be free of the Dursleys. Yet on the other side it does seem to have brought about certain events which have undoubtably ruined/or severely altered many other peoples lives. Despite all of this none of those that Harry has been interacting with daily seem to have noticed anything strange in Harry's recent behaviour at all? Will Harry every be able to tell either Severus or Marius about what he doesn't remember about the last 12yrs or so?

Perhaps Harry should pretend to have an accident or that he doesn't remembers nothing of what has recently happened, particularly after any incident when he's been free of either Severus or Marius's company? Just who is Marius? What really caused Harry to be resorted into Slytherin? Also how did the event that caused Harry's resorting affect his student/professor relationship with the then head of house of Slytherin, Severus Snape?
Me chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
please update! It's getting so interesting and you keep them to their characters so well, though I have to admit that that whole wig episode threw me for a loop lol.
anon chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
So well written! I know that this story is probably abandoned, but if you can, please update!
kitcat19us chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
nice story..so far
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
Interesting start. Hope you are able to continue it. Thanks.
atypicalsnowman chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
I truly hope that this story isn't abandoned. I heard from Calanor that you had massive writer's block.

If you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of, you can PM me. I'd help simply because I'd like to see what happens next.