Reviews for My First Time
TsukinoYue chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
The story was so sweet and perfect I'm kind of speechless... it warmed my heart, thanks for the sweet story I loved it
Maybe2Morrow chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I love how the progression of their relationship was slow and sweet. Because of that you can see the depth of it and how much they really love each other. :)
softdreamer chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I really liked your last line and chapter :D

good work
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Ok the last chapter was definitely my favorite chapter. Good story all together!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
That was such a great story! I loved all the little "first" moments! They were just so adorable; and everything that is Sasuke and Naruto.

You're such a great writer! Thanks for sharing!
abc chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Then in a half whisper he added. "I hope we can always kiss and make-up, Naruto."

that was a good line/dialog
silverroses66 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Loved it
Thisismedealwithit chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Cuuuute XD
BadButt94 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
i liked this story. nice job
anime-obsessed95 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I love this story. It was cute and very interesting to read. Also very well written. I liked that it was short but it didnt feel rushed at all. Everything about it was really cute, plus I loved how you potrayed their relationship in this, it seemed like a real couple. Great story!
poo lost in a maze chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Waahahahahha... xD This is SO well written.. I was like: Ahhw... at first, and then I was like: AHHW... in the last chapter. xD *is NaruxSasu fangirl* This is SO going in my favourites. 3
Rush Tome chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
This was so cute! And pretty damn hot too XD
silver-eyed chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
wow, that was one steamy lemon! very well written! hehe ;)

anyway, this may be a side story for you but it's quite enjoyable, keep it up! XD
Azamiko chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Oh...Is that other story a sequel to this? That makes sense. And makes that one a bit less angsty/dark. (After all, no circumstances are mentioned there.)
NaruSasu-lvr chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
*feels her pulse in her face* -nosebleed- o shit need a tissue... this story is woderfully sweet and lemony fresh! i loved it! it actually worked up to the sex instead of having close to no story line and in the second paragraph they go at it! haha... great story u are a very talented writer!