Reviews for Blush
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
I see high hopes for this story. The suitors for Zexion freaked me out a bit *twitches a bir* I wish Leon all the luck in the world. Axel is a bit a dork *rolls eyes* But he's roxas's dork which makes it better.

Good luck hope you continue.
surfingfiend2685wolfqueen chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Lol this story is so random, I'm cracking up the whole time. Poor Zexi. Well Please update soon!
Akarui Siren chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Updated: 10-17-07... And today is 21st July 2008... NO! IT ENDED! TT_TT
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I really like your writing style...more please and I'll give you even /more/ cookies and cupcakes! _
Mystery Reviewer chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
I really like your writing style and your humor! I laughed quite a bit during these chapters. :] I can't wait for more you keep them very in character!
SomeWhereFarOff chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
This was so worth it took sneak out of bed just to read this xO I mean i know I have school tomorrow and my parents would be furious if they found out, but hey! They didn't catch me yet x] So whens the next one coming up xD
MyDreamsToYou chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
YAY an UPDATE! i loved this chapter :3 poor zexion doesnt know whats going to hit him! .
MyDreamsToYou chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
this is actually a really good story! i love it! . poor guests but you cant blame zexion though. i really hope you update soon! please?
Jackidy chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Can't wait for next chapter, this is the first time i've ever read a story wiht this pairing and i love it!
Paranormal Medicine chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
oh you mean zexy,firing leon! silly ambiguously-eyed nobody! one thng i really like about this story is that its really in the kingdom hearts style, its funny to see a disney character pop up every now and then:) and the build up here is really good, i loved the little scenes about zexions potential-husbands, cant wait for the leon! update soon! (and frankly i think there should be way more reveiws for this then there are!)
Coffee-Flavored Fate chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Very amused. Poor Zexion seems to be subjected to a lot of very creepy suitors. Not at all surprised Zeus attempted to jump on the chance. Good thing Hera wasn't around to curse the hapless Zexion into a vase or some sort of farm animal.

Interesting pairing, too. Looking forward to see how this pans out.

Leon wasn't supposed to be in this chapter? Well, he's sneaky like that. Can't wait until the next chapter when he's introduced properly. I have a million questions (slight exaggeration) but willing to wait and see what happens. Update soon!
SomeWhereFarOff chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
omg...you finally updated...and this is so long xO. I'm so proud of you! Squeals like a fangirl, coughs, anyways I like Zexion in the fic and I hope to see Leon in the next lol.
Paranormal Medicine chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
oh frick! i had this and crows nest open at the same time so i put the reveiw for this one on that one SORRY! lol, so just use your imagination to imagine the reveiw in the right place:D any way, hope you update soon!
VirtualLibertine chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I have to say, this rather tickles my fancy, and I would love it if you would write more.
SomeWhereFarOff chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Unique...I've come to favor that Zexion was my fav char since I like to change chars every now and then so I was like, I wonder if they have different pairings with Zexy besides Demyx and voila! I was actually hoping there was one with Squall/Leon and there you have it ] So I'm sending you my regards on how much I like this Fic, and my, this must be the longest review I've typed. So I hope to find the next chapter up soon.