Reviews for Changes
aruora.cullen chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
use the actual ending can not wait update soon
Magick chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I actually just watched the alternate ending, and I liked it a lot. I mean, in the original there is no real conclusion. Still, a part of me didnt want her to die! Heh.. ah well. I think this could be a good sequeway into something a little larger, or if not, than I would love to read some of your other stuff. I will be looking. Magick ()
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
WHAT? SHE DIES? NO! I JUST rented the DVD yesterday. I was gonna watch the alternate ending version tomorrow! NOW I KNOW! *sob* ARGH, oh well...I'll still watch it. Even if it will make me freakin sad. Hell, I am sad already.
Good story though..I am gonna go be sad else where now.
gambitslove chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
So sad but still very sweet. Thanks!
Aikou chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Yeah . . . * sniff * I saw the alternate ending just today . . . heh heh, I just got the Stigmata DVD and watched it last night . . . I became a fan overnight. I have the soundtrack, and i'm in love with it! I'm in love with the movie! AND I'm in love with Gabriel Bryne . . . heh heh. The alternate ending made me CRY! I was glad that that wasn't the real one . . .
Nightworld chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
ya i remeber the contraversy surrounding the original ending (even though while sad was a much better ending) sent many in the religious community ari. Nice sentemental and sweet.
amburnikole chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Hey! ok help me! Im so confused. So what actually happened in the end of Stigmata? Did Frankie die? What happened to her and Anderw? And so whats going on?oh good story too!
diane chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
neat story! _~
Kuchana chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
short but i liked it:) cant wait to read more.
Rita chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Very good...liked it...i think you have a