Reviews for Maximum Ride: Just Because I Miss Her
Uzumakiluver chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aw plz DONT make it a oneshot! Can u update it? It's so sad! Plz make them meet again!
Jojo chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
CONTINUE WRITING!
maxrideno1fan chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is really good!
XRhythm.Of.The.RainX chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
*Types Review* Wow! AWESOME Story! (Plz update if it isn't a one shot (forgot to look))

*later, walking dwn the side walk with Rache*

Rache: OMG! MEG YOUR GLOWING!

Me: WOW! COOLNESS, I DID A GOOD DEED

Passing Biker: OH MY! THAT POOR GIRL IS RADIOACTIVE! I BETTER CALL THE SWAT TEAM! *dails number and SWAT team shows up*

Me: o cool the Swat team! *is dragged away by SWAT team* ARUGH! NO!

*wakes up from dream* AH (it's supposed to have like 7 h's) Phew, that was close...maybe I'll review again! *goes offto review*
autumn chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
good story but you could have done more with it
Skye Ride chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Sweet.
kbye chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This story is pretty interesting. I think it may need a little bit of suspence or something to spice it up a notch. But for romance, it is a hit. Good job and keep writing!

TheBetafish
Insane Winged Girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Pretty long, but good that way.

I really liked it, although I think Fang was a bit emotinal. You know, for him. Not really for anyone else.

I don't think I want a huge glow around me, but I'll review anyway, I guess. *pained sigh* )

Kudos.

-Insane Winged Girl
ruby1792 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Nicely written, lol and I did check it out just for you (Y)

x.
coffeelover369 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
very good story i think you got thier emotions down perfectly

yeah i did a good deed and now i'm loved and now i'm like my own personal night lite! this totally rocks!
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
hehe i LOVED THAT! i have just discovered the amazingness that is maximum ride fanfics, and in particular, fics with both fang and max in. aw the emotions in this were great-i really liked the two POVS, that makes things so much more interesting. well done! :)

ps. do i have a glow around me now? :D
Dooms chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
NOT NIGGY! NO anything but Niggy!
V-ron chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
You must update!

Write more!

I freaking loved it!

Awesome job.

:D
Mogan Green chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
hey that was good. you should definitely keep going
TaraDragonWing chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I love long oneshots. This one almost made me cry and that's saying alot. Very few books, movies, and storys make me cry. I loved it. Wished it has been a bit longer though, but then, I love long stories. Good job.