Reviews for He Lied
I felt a tear in my eye, really amazing story.
CharmedOpal chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
This is the best story I've read on fanfiction, and thats saying a lot. I've read hundreds of books on fanfiction and none has touched me the way this one has.

I bawled my eyes out that even my mum was looking at me as if I was crazy; I love how you made it so tragic, and yet a happily ever after; even if it's not the happily ever after that everyone was expecting.

It was perfect.

It wasn't too cheesy, you didn't let things get too depressing by adding the touches of humor, and you made it realistic.

You are an amazing writer; and I seriously hope you continue with it.

Thank you for this amazing story.

(also, it doesn't hurt that I ship Rory with both Tristan and Jess, and two in one is a very good bargian. Hehe.)
Mackv34 chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Okay...way to make a girl cry. Seriously amazing story. The last two chapters had me in tears. Reminded me a lot of when someone in my life died that I was extremely close to. Great writing but I must go read something funny or romantic trory based.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
nice story. i wish trory would've lasted though. but then that's the beauty of the story. it's love with just the right amount of tragic and what if.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
love it, it was so sad, almost cried. Beautifully written.
Angel chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This story is...I can't find proper words to define it, because everything I think of just doesn't expresses how I feel about it...
You touched my with your story...You made me smile and cry, from deep inside, arousing all kinds of feelings... the story seemed so real... it was so... touching and sweet and bitter and moving and... here I am again trying to define something with words I don't have, or would/could not define it.
I am glad I could read it, because it inspired me and I am glad I had the chance to read it
I am thankful to you for wrtining it and sharing it with us.
you are so much talened
keep writing
i wish you all the best
Crisz chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
This had to be one of the most epic Trory stories ever. I think I sobbed from chapter eight or nine on. You seriously have a way with words and I am delighted that you decide to share that with readers. Thank you again.
subtle candor chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
This was extraordinarily beautiful, one of the rare fics, that evokes so much emotion. I'm a fan of quality fanfiction, which is sadly novel in most fandoms. Awesome fic.
Another Red Rose chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Thank you so much for a fantastic read. it reminded me so much of how I felt when I had lost my bestfriend who would have eventually become my boyfriend and guy for life named Matthew when I was fifteen. you have freshen the wounds in a good way. making me remember the day that I was finally able to I thought of him or anything that reminded me of him.
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Amazing story.
Falling Angel chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
Your last chapter is beautiful... And maybe oneday I will read the rest, but I do not handle tragedy well... They are amazing stories and when I read them I love them but it takes a lot for me to willingly read something that may make me cry... It has something to do with my tendency to be rather stoic...
Chersti chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
This story was absolutely beautiful! I don't know if there's really much more I can say. It really moved me!
superscar chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Holy shit, that made me cry. Beautiful. Well done.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Heartbreaking. Truly heartbreaking. I cried a bit, and seriously? It takes a lot to make me cry, not just tear up but actually shed tears, and you did that so you should be very proud of yourself.

You formed compassion within my breast for someone who is not real, and for that i cannot deny that you are truly a magnificent writer.
The Future Mrs Pattinson chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Loved the story. You did a great job)