Reviews for He Lied
nightnovice chapter 7 . 6/18
Having lost a friend in my youth, I can honestly relate to the anguish so eloquently described here.
Kopycat chapter 11 . 3/27
You wrote this story very well. I cried when she didn't make it in time and his parting letter :(
Droolia chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
Great letter. Really mature and full of wisdom cloaked in teenaged verbiage. It was powerful and moving, but didn't make me cry until I got to the end of it...the I love you's did me in.

He wrote Jess a letter too? Wow!
Droolia chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
I am so glad you didn't give us the happy ending of them having their time together. As dark and sad as it is, I preferred that she didn't get there in time. It makes it so much more moving and real. I'm upset that Rory didn't get her head out of her but for that month she ditched him. I know she's you and has a tendency to run away, but she knew he was dying...
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
I felt a tear in my eye, really amazing story.
CharmedOpal chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
This is the best story I've read on fanfiction, and thats saying a lot. I've read hundreds of books on fanfiction and none has touched me the way this one has.

I bawled my eyes out that even my mum was looking at me as if I was crazy; I love how you made it so tragic, and yet a happily ever after; even if it's not the happily ever after that everyone was expecting.

It was perfect.

It wasn't too cheesy, you didn't let things get too depressing by adding the touches of humor, and you made it realistic.

You are an amazing writer; and I seriously hope you continue with it.

Thank you for this amazing story.

(also, it doesn't hurt that I ship Rory with both Tristan and Jess, and two in one is a very good bargian. Hehe.)
Mackv34 chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Okay...way to make a girl cry. Seriously amazing story. The last two chapters had me in tears. Reminded me a lot of when someone in my life died that I was extremely close to. Great writing but I must go read something funny or romantic trory based.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
nice story. i wish trory would've lasted though. but then that's the beauty of the story. it's love with just the right amount of tragic and what if.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
love it, it was so sad, almost cried. Beautifully written.
Angel chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This story is...I can't find proper words to define it, because everything I think of just doesn't expresses how I feel about it...
You touched my with your story...You made me smile and cry, from deep inside, arousing all kinds of feelings... the story seemed so real... it was so... touching and sweet and bitter and moving and... here I am again trying to define something with words I don't have, or would/could not define it.
I am glad I could read it, because it inspired me and I am glad I had the chance to read it
I am thankful to you for wrtining it and sharing it with us.
you are so much talened
keep writing
i wish you all the best
Crisz chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
This had to be one of the most epic Trory stories ever. I think I sobbed from chapter eight or nine on. You seriously have a way with words and I am delighted that you decide to share that with readers. Thank you again.
this wild abyss chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
This was extraordinarily beautiful, one of the rare fics, that evokes so much emotion. I'm a fan of quality fanfiction, which is sadly novel in most fandoms. Awesome fic.
Another Red Rose chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Thank you so much for a fantastic read. it reminded me so much of how I felt when I had lost my bestfriend who would have eventually become my boyfriend and guy for life named Matthew when I was fifteen. you have freshen the wounds in a good way. making me remember the day that I was finally able to I thought of him or anything that reminded me of him.
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Amazing story.
Falling Angel chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
Your last chapter is beautiful... And maybe oneday I will read the rest, but I do not handle tragedy well... They are amazing stories and when I read them I love them but it takes a lot for me to willingly read something that may make me cry... It has something to do with my tendency to be rather stoic...