Reviews for Mercutio
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 1/9
OMG...this decribed the meaning of awesome!
kawaii fangirl chapter 1 . 1/5
Freshman year we had to read this story and the whole time i was thinking the same thing
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Interesting story! xD
Makkura Arashi chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Hilarious!l Love it!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Ah if I read this when we were doing Romeo and Juliet in English class I wouldn't look at it the same way xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This would have been funny and cute if it happened during rehearsal with just Sakura present. BUT the fact that it happened in front of a live freaking audience who would probably rather not watch two people slobber all over each other or see some kid pop a boner is seriously not funny and not cute. And hey, what does it matter that they left halfway through the play? Fuck the audience who paid to watch the whole play. Who cares about them? And who cares about the actors, the director, and the entire crew who spent hours on this play and need it to succeed if they want a paycheck. Let 'em starve! After all, two bishounen getting the bone on is WAY more important, amirite?!
AlteredFire chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Glad I wasn't the only one who put Romeo and mercutio together in English class.
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Never. Reading. This. The same. Way. Again. Hahahaha AMAZING!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
wow. im gonna have to do romeo and juliet at school soon. im not gonna be able to take it seriously anymore :p lol but in all honesty shakespeares stories kinda piss me off (he never really resolves things properly for me and i hate sad stories so his stuff really isnt for me :p) so this will make it more bearable haha :D keep it up and DFTBA!
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ha-ha, wooow XD... also ehhh if I rememeber correctly at the time period that this play was made I don't believe there was even such a thing as 'statutory rape' .'
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Hahahahaha! Oh I can't stop laughing! This is so funny! Nicely done :3 (if only it went this waaaay!)
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
mahahahahaham Shakespeare would never be the same ;)
Awesome story!
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Ynbygyg
Arizawatakashi chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I agree with you dia-chan93 my class had this as a the end of the school year play. I played the role of Juliet and I'm a guy... o_O

I wanted the part of mercutio he's my favourite character to but sense people always mistake me for a girl my studentbody president and our homeroom teacher forced me

( starts to cry in humiliation) ha ha, in the end I had to kiss one of my best friends not one of my best experiences plus my boyfriend got kind of pissed of... It ended well thank god!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 1/7/2012