Reviews for Abbrivo Sanque
Etsuko Kaname chapter 1 . 2/22
Really love your history; this is my first contact with Hellsing include some to Twilight; and really bring me a facinat reading.
You have a plan to write a secuel?
That's not a bad idea and you have great mind to this.

With all my good wishes:
Etsuko K.
ThePharaohOfLondon chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Great story, :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
I THAUGHT YOU SAID THERE WAS GOING TO BE A SECUIL TO IT!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
IT WAS AMAZING! When's the Sequel?!
I WANT IT NOW! XD
Vampirelover234 chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
It has really been a long time are you ever going to start the sequal?
It can be like seras has baby years later baby meets Bella and Edwards child.
Just a thought, it's your disition
ayelen rock chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
me gust
quiero la conti
Vampirelover234 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
Are u going to make a sequal anytime soon its been a long time!?
DottieNiu chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Wow..you are realy great !i love the story3
But i so sad it ends here ..meybe there more ?:D
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 15 . 9/28/2011
loved it! keep going and I'm hoping you will _~
Victoria chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
YOU STUPID BASTARD I WAS JUST STARTING TO LIKE THIS STORY UNTIL YOU ADDED GAY CHARACTERS FROM TWILIGHT. I SWEAR IM NOT TRYING TO FLAME YOU OR NOTHING, AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY TELLER. THE FACT THAT YOU ADDED TWILIGHT CHARACTERS JUST MOST DEFINITLY PISSED ME OFF, BECAUSE IT JUST RUINED EVERYTHING AND SERIOUSLY I JUST WANTED TO RIP YOUR THROAT OUT FOR BEING SO DAMN PATHETIC. LOVE TORIAH
noname00 chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Well after finding out this was a Twilight crossover I decided to read this anyways since I don't hate the books/movies but I don't love them either...

I had to google some people just so I could know what they looked like and I finished this so its safe to say that I liked itxD Though I find the ending well seriously pregnant? I know this is a fanfic and if the author wants it it shall be done. I completely understand that but the med student in me is like: How is it possible after all the body is dead, the hormones are dead, everything is dead inside but whatever.

All in all nice fic
hildekitten chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
See normally I hate Twilight with a fiery vengeance but this was really good! It made me laugh loads :)
He will knock four times chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
OH DEAR GOD IVE BEEN TRICKED! THE HORROR! ITS A TILIGHT CROSSOVER!

I thought the name volterra was vuagly familiar. crap. ive already started reading and wont be able to stop, especially since this is a AxS and well written. I blame you for this.
Shadow Blackheart chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
Your story is great! I still can't believe someone was awesome enough to make a great Twilight/Hellsing fic, and with AxS, no less! It was a real treat, and had everything I like. You even made Seras pregnant, which is an added bonus. :D I really love your concept of old age/new age, it's a great way to explain the different vampires. I'll definitely read your other fics, if you have more. :)
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 15 . 2/11/2010
Aww I loved this and you're talking...err...typing to a Twilight hater! X3 Most of the Twilight storys I read were just so thick with the fluff tha I allmost died, but you had just enough so that I didn't get sick and unplug my computer. Although it prolly helped that you included my fav couple EVER! (a.k.a. AxS) So luv ya and can't wait for the sequel!