Reviews for Abbrivo Sanque
ThePharaohOfLondon chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Great story, :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
I THAUGHT YOU SAID THERE WAS GOING TO BE A SECUIL TO IT!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
IT WAS AMAZING! When's the Sequel?!
I WANT IT NOW! XD
Vampirelover234 chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
It has really been a long time are you ever going to start the sequal?
It can be like seras has baby years later baby meets Bella and Edwards child.
Just a thought, it's your disition
ayelen rock chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
me gust
quiero la conti
Vampirelover234 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
Are u going to make a sequal anytime soon its been a long time!?
DottieNiu chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Wow..you are realy great !i love the story3
But i so sad it ends here ..meybe there more ?:D
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 15 . 9/28/2011
loved it! keep going and I'm hoping you will _
Victoria chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
YOU STUPID BASTARD I WAS JUST STARTING TO LIKE THIS STORY UNTIL YOU ADDED GAY CHARACTERS FROM TWILIGHT. I SWEAR IM NOT TRYING TO FLAME YOU OR NOTHING, AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY TELLER. THE FACT THAT YOU ADDED TWILIGHT CHARACTERS JUST MOST DEFINITLY PISSED ME OFF, BECAUSE IT JUST RUINED EVERYTHING AND SERIOUSLY I JUST WANTED TO RIP YOUR THROAT OUT FOR BEING SO DAMN PATHETIC. LOVE TORIAH
noname00 chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Well after finding out this was a Twilight crossover I decided to read this anyways since I don't hate the books/movies but I don't love them either...

I had to google some people just so I could know what they looked like and I finished this so its safe to say that I liked itxD Though I find the ending well seriously pregnant? I know this is a fanfic and if the author wants it it shall be done. I completely understand that but the med student in me is like: How is it possible after all the body is dead, the hormones are dead, everything is dead inside but whatever.

All in all nice fic
hildekitten chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
See normally I hate Twilight with a fiery vengeance but this was really good! It made me laugh loads :)
He will knock four times chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
OH DEAR GOD IVE BEEN TRICKED! THE HORROR! ITS A TILIGHT CROSSOVER!

I thought the name volterra was vuagly familiar. crap. ive already started reading and wont be able to stop, especially since this is a AxS and well written. I blame you for this.
Shadow Blackheart chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
Your story is great! I still can't believe someone was awesome enough to make a great Twilight/Hellsing fic, and with AxS, no less! It was a real treat, and had everything I like. You even made Seras pregnant, which is an added bonus. :D I really love your concept of old age/new age, it's a great way to explain the different vampires. I'll definitely read your other fics, if you have more. :)
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 15 . 2/11/2010
Aww I loved this and you're talking...err...typing to a Twilight hater! X3 Most of the Twilight storys I read were just so thick with the fluff tha I allmost died, but you had just enough so that I didn't get sick and unplug my computer. Although it prolly helped that you included my fav couple EVER! (a.k.a. AxS) So luv ya and can't wait for the sequel!
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I WILL SEND YE HETHANS TO HELL! AN' I DO TH' CHA CHA LIKE A LITTLE GIRL! Oh you have me laughing already.