Reviews for Power Ranger Parody
RoseOrtiz7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I thought it was hilarious. My favorite moment was the whole thing saying Tommy's Rangers. You did a great job. I loved how you said that when well since I'm leader and I get the girl.
Harley McCoy chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Loved it. I thought it was hilarious. Awesome job.
DaemonicKitten chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
I read this chapter and didn't review it until now? :S Sorry. Well i loved it. Haha Kat would rather Rocky than 'loser boy'! Tommy 'looked clueless as usual' LOL! Omg! LOL! SO True!

Hm, they all went running for a SANDWICH? LOL! Boys! They love their food! LOL! Park Cat, I was thinking Pink Cat or something, lol. Omg! Someone/Something DOESN'T like Kimberly Hart? :O!

Loved it, keep up the amazing work!
aznboi85 chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Aw man, I didn't know you had updated. I guess that's what I get for not putting this on my story alert list. Well, I'll fix that. *Puts on Story Alert List* There! Done! I loved this line: "So she can break up Tommy and Kim, since Tommy is the best. Everyone falls for him." I loved how Rita called Kimberly and Aisha "suckers." I also loved the implied Kat/Rocky romance. I adored this line: "What? Who? No! It has to be Tommy. This show is about Tommy. Not Rocky. Get that through your head. You like Tommy." Oh, and Kat's reply was priceless: "Fine. I'll like loser boy." I loved the "Kat went into the park, because everyone knows that's where Aisha and Kim go walking..." line. Hmm...watch out for your consistency. One paragraph you didn't capitalize the word "tengas." The following paragraph, you did. Haha. They kept their dirty clothes on and threw off the "pretty cloth?" I'd think they'd do the exact opposite. Oops! You spelled "sandwich" wrong. You spelled it "sandwhich." Haha. "...but Tommy decided he needed to be in the episode more..." Oh! That's why Rita and Zed turned Kat into a cat. It was a play on her name! Yes, I know. It took me awhile to get that. Lol! "Once more it came from Kim. Tommy gave a loving look at Kim and then shrugged his shoulders and of course looked clueless, as he was accustomed to." Hehe. I liked the little bit where you reminded us that they were petting a person. This story cracks me up! Two thumbs up from me! Keep up the awesome job!
JuseaPeterson chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
I just watched this episode, this was hilarious. There were things in the episode that I was like whoa, what, and you got those parts. I can't wait for the next part.

You guys did a great job on this chapter.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
Lol...Kat wanted Rocky rather than loser boy. Rocky, Adam, and Billy all went back to get Rocky's sandwich. It must've been a really big sandwich.
HunterKellyBradley chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
Wow talking about their parents now that is hiliarious on the SPD parents. I see so much with people saying who their parents are. I love how you did the whole thing with Syd and her parents. I love the whole thing with Sky and his parents. Man I can't belive that Wes died. When did that take place. LOL. Good chapter hope you update soon.
HunterKellyBradley chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Wow when they switch them was really horrible because I loved Jason, Zack and Trini. Very interesting about the whole thing. I laughed for quite some time. Hope you update soon. Good chapter by the way.
HunterKellyBradley chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
That is so true about the colors of the rangers. I never thought of it at the time but after reading that's what it seems like what they were doing. Good chapter again.
HunterKellyBradley chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Bringing Adam, Rocky and Aisha classic. I remember that they took off their helmets. But I love how you have Kim and Billy start to make out. Tommy told them they should stop and do it later was classic too. I love how Tommy tells Kim that he will be longer with Zordon and Kim says baldi. Good one keep it up.
HunterKellyBradley chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was so hilarious on the whole thing with Tommy telling Jason about him and Kim. That was quite funny. When they were going back to the juice bar Tommy needed to talk to Zordon. I can't beleive there is stuff. I need to see the episodes again. It would be cool. I'm thinking of things to put down for you guys could do another parody on them.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Wow, I guess they were getting carried away there.
aznboi85 chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
Scratches head and gapes like a fish. One word can describe this chapter: wow! I was thoroughly confused. Thank goodness for Doggie at the end setting everyone straight. Tommy and Kimberly are the best couple EVER? Rolls eyes. Sky saying that because Syd and his name starts with an 'S' they should be together, and then the sappy music playing was so funny. Of course you had to bring in the possible connection between Z and Danny because of the last name. I loved how this kept building and building. The further along it got, the more nonsense ensued. I liked the continuity aspect where Bridge said "Guys this is not the right chapter." I loved it when Sky put up a force field because he couldn't think of an answer to Bridge's question. Haha, the Sky/Z moment was priceless. Lol! I loved the implied relationship between both Xander and Madison and Madison and Nick. I disagree with you about it not making sense to have Blake and Tori be Syd's parents. I'm not sure about the specifics when it comes to which is more common or whatnot, but Syd could have got her blond hair from Tori had Tori been her parent. Just as Syd could have had black hair had she got it from her father, Blake. The dad doesn't pass all of his genes onto his offspring. I know it's not quite the same, but it's like a coin toss. There's a 1 in 2 chance of getting heads and a 1 in 2 chance of getting tails with each toss of a coin. Cam and Leanne? That's one of the most off the wall couples from Ninja Storm I have ever heard. I only envision Leanne paired with Blake as far as the NS rangers are concerned. I have no idea how you came up with this, but thank you for writing it. I was entertained from beginning to end.
aznboi85 chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Tommy with a spotlight and boom box playing music was funny. Oh dear, Tommy insisting he and Kimberly are the best couple EVER. That is debatable. Lol! I loved the little jab at how many explosions are in PR. Kim saying "you don't look like Jason" to Rocky cracked me up. Haha. "I thought you were just some random person from the cave." Hehe. Kim not having a reason to think since Tommy wasn't around was hilarious. Grr. Stop dissing Jason, Trini, and Zack already! It's not that I'm easily offended, just a) you already dissed them in a prior chapter, b) Zack was my favorite original MMPR ranger, and c) Trini is Asian and so am I. Other than that, I enjoyed reading this chapter too.
aznboi85 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Hehe. Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. Only fairly recently did I watch this season. So, thankfully, I know what you are talking about now. Haha, there can only be one smart one in the season. A power rangers website? You've got to be kidding me! Geez, Tommy is a bit of a stalker! Gotta love the Rose/Mack dynamic you portrayed. Skin tone compatibility? ROTFL! Lol! The bit about the pink ranger generally getting the guy was so funny and so true. Haha, yep, Dax is the odd one. The explanation about the sixth ranger always coming midway through the season and not really having a color was amusing. Ronny insisting that she wasn't a girly girl was well done. I loved the last line. When isn't Rose right? Ooh, and you forgot another explanation as to why Dax is blue. Asian males generally are. Chad, Lucas, Kai, Theo, Dax, Blake were all blue, and they all happened to be Asian males. Similarly, you could say that Rose is pink because Asian females usually are pink. Cassie was. Rose is. Once again, props to you for another great chapter!