Reviews for Full Circle
The original chewy gamer chapter 36 . 1/28/2014
I just wanted to say I watched Jericho on Netflix and was immediately hooked! then I saw what I hoped would be a relationship brewing between Jake and heather. so I searched and found this I got hooked on it immediately and was deeply pressed to see that you had never finished it. I'm hoping that you will take time out of your schedule to read this & continue on with this wonderful story. you left us with quite the cliffhanger there!
cmtaylor531 chapter 36 . 1/21/2013
This story was so fabulous and well written. I became addicted and Im so sad you never finished it. It was helping to feel a void that as been left since Jericho left our screens.
Kshar chapter 36 . 12/18/2012
Just wanted to say I used to read this story at your lj and always loved it. Every so often I come back here and reread a part. Hope you're well and thank you for the great story.
zelle99 chapter 36 . 7/27/2012
this is great THANKS! :)
i just recently got into jericho and luv jake and heather!
i realize that it has been years but is there any chance at all that you could please, please finish this?
PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE?
thanks.
Shadowflame chapter 36 . 7/16/2012
Wow - what a story! I've read it since yesterday, couldn't stop... and now I find out that there are no more chapters?
Noooooooo!
It's so well written, I like how you have the characters nailed... and I like how many details are woven in this story, about the government and especially about the life after the bombs, about how everything is going to hell there... that's really good work and so believable!
Oh my... its years since the last update on this... *sniffs*
The chances for new chapters are... well... non existent, I fear... :(
But I would love to read more... I'm craving for more... pretty pretty please?
;)
Hugs from Germany
Shadowflame
slystir chapter 36 . 7/11/2012
Hey, this is a great story. Why didn't you finish it?
FlyingLinguineMonster chapter 36 . 2/6/2009
Wow. I spent the past few days reading through Full Circle and I think it's incredible! I always liked the Jake/Heather spark in Jericho, even though apparently Heather's character was originally an afterthought added to the pilot.

It is frustrating to see Jake and Heather deteriorating because Jake can't tell her anything! I thought he would at least tell her about the nightmare to let her know how scared he is of what might happen to her. I hope Emily keeps up her end of the bargain, with her jealously of Jake and Heather.

I see you haven't updated in quite some time, either here or on your LJ. I hope ur just writing more and haven't had the time! Don't quit now! I'm hoping future chapters will have Jake telling Heather what's going on. I hope Hawkins can talk some sense into him on their next trip, maybe with Emily's help.

It's rare to see a story as long as this thats also a good read and keeps the action and plot going at a decent rate. I'm subscribing, so please update soon!

-Your Newest Fan, OoklahThePunk57-
IndigoFades chapter 36 . 10/7/2008
Truly great story. I've been following this for a while and have never been disappointed.

Thanks.

-musicalwonder.
curlybean chapter 34 . 9/30/2008
The whole time I was reading this chapter I was thinking to myself that Jake was finally getting to be just Jake. Not Hero Jake, not Emily's Jake, not bad boy Jake, but just Jake. Imagine my surprise when that's how you ended the chapter. Great minds think alike, I guess (smile).

I, too, was wondering just when Jake and Heather were going to make love. I'm surprised they haven't yet, to tell you the truth. What the heck is she waiting for? lol.

She must really love Jake to let him get away with being so secretive. I don't think I could tolerate his secretiveness. It would drive me crazy to be left in the dark like that. But, I guess Heather is more sensible than I am.

Thanks for the chapter.
curlybean chapter 33 . 9/30/2008
I bet Jake was tired after that party. It has to be exhausting to always be on alert like that. I think it's funny how everyone looks at Jake as the town hero, but he just doesn't see it. I wonder what it will take to make him realize that he isn't the screw-up that he once was. Maybe the love of a good woman?

Kind of scary to think what things woulb be like if this scenario was true. If the military is the type to look the other way, this world must be a scary place. As you said, men can be pigs, so just imagining what some men would be like when there are no consequences is horrifying, to say the least.

I'm glad that Jake is finally going to see Heather. Hope everything goes well...
curlybean chapter 32 . 9/27/2008
Wow! I love the pageant scene. I guess I never really thought about all that would have changed after the bombs. The Pledge of Allegiance, the National Anthem, America the Beautiful...those are all things that signify the unity of the country pre-bombs. In Jericho's story there is no more "from sea to shining sea". Very poignant.

I found it so sad that Jake felt so lonely when he was surrounded by friends and family. He really has such a burden on his shoulders that seems to keep him on the outside looking in a lot of the time.

The idea of Goetz sitting in Johnston's old office and chair really burns me. That man is the poster child for evil, don't you think? Right up there with Constantino. I love it when Jake one ups him. Love it!
curlybean chapter 31 . 9/26/2008
I had this extremely long review written for this chapter, but I somehow erased it before I could post it. Dang, dang, dang. I remember saying that I understand why Jake doesn't want to go public with Heather, but the boy needs to share at least a little bit if his reasoning. The poor girl is about to lose it, I think.

I like the triangle you've developed with the military, Ravenwood and Jake/Jericho. It seems that they are all stumbling over each other to see who will end up king of the mountain.

I loved the last scene. You really write those intimate scenes so well. And Jake really knows how to distract Heather, doesn't he?
cantstoptubing chapter 36 . 9/21/2008
thanks for continuing!
curlybean chapter 30 . 9/9/2008
I was wondering if Ravenwood would make an appearance in your story. I think that Goetz is the epitomy of evil, don't you? He has such an air of smugness about him, knowing that he can get away with just about anything. I was so surprised and relieved when Stanley took care of him the way he did. It will be interesting to see what role he plays in your Jericho. Especially when there is no Major Beck to keep Jake at least a little corraled.

Again, I love the fact that Jake gets a little jealous of any man that Heather is around. Poor guy. He's got it bad, doesn't he?
curlybean chapter 29 . 9/8/2008
You had me worried for a bit in the beginning of this chapter. I thought someone had really broken in to the Green house. Thank God it was just a dream.

I'm glad the charter passed. Seems like things are going to start working out better for everyone.