Reviews for You and Me
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
This is an AMAZING fanfiction, to be honest. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Intriguing, detailed, I love it. My e-mail is
a-person-in-the-universe chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
okay, less than 30 minutes ago i reviewed another one of your stories and said that i was glad i only read completed stories because i didnt like waiting for updates. right now im thinking what did i just get into by clicking on this link. how am i going to live waiting for the next chapter, especially when the last update was TWO YEARS AGO.

so i would like to kindly ask you to please please please continue this story. please. if you dont i'll ask my friend to press murder charges against you for killing me with suspense.

not really, but you get the point :)
The fault in my heart chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
O who is going to win chess every night

keep going

thanks
KonekoKawaii chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
i like thus story...can't wait for more! .
starrymoonmaiden chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Oh, dear... What a web of trouble Hermione has weaved for herself. Things are going to get pretty interesting from here on out. ;o) Can't wait to see what happens next!
powderedsugar chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
great chapter keep it up!
rahlgreens chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Your story plot is amazing. Your write itself is also impeccable. Keep up the good work!

-Rahlie
heartsnpokidots chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
i loved this chapter keep up the good work!
reader101 chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
i feel really bad for 'mione and draco. i would hate to have an arranged marriage.
starrymoonmaiden chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
Dun, dun, dun. And the plot thickens! Glad to see you've picked up the story again. Can't wait to see what happens next. ;o)
Tracy chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Oh, dear.

Marrying a Malfoy...

Whatever will Hermione do?

Can't wait to see how it unfolds!
xchella chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Wow. I like this story lots.

Update soon!

- Chella
A Fellow Reader chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Please Update. I like where this is going! :D It seems very interesting.
swfap88 chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Great Story so far

please update youre story soon
sherrithewriter chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
OK, good chapter to keep things moving along. Now, how about the next one? Please don't wait so long in between updates. This is a good story!