Reviews for The Revenge of Sweeney Todd
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Brilliant!
Steambot chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Both chapters of this story have made my day. Why haven't you written more? this is so brilliant it needs to be continued. After watching Sweeney Todd agian for the first time in ages I couldn't help but check to see if there was any Slash written about these two and I'm so happy I did. By God! Oh the images going through my head! Mwa-ha-ha. Thanks for sharing this story.
Indiana-Parker chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
This is amazing.

It's so dark and twisted, but i really enjoyed reading it,

xx
crazyanaylst chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
while I like the story I have never seen the judge use a cane for any reason - the beadle does though.

Just a comment - not a judgement after all this is your story.
Nellie Loves You chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This is impossible. If Sweeney did this to the Judge, he still has the power to send him away on another false crime or even sentence him to death. Embarassed or not.
sakuuya chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I'm not sure it's okay to tell you that your fic was "good," but it was certainly an examplary fic of it's kind. My only complaint was your use of the word "bum." It's... kind of too silly-sounding a word for a fic like this. Just typing it made me giggle. Other than that, though, your fic was defintely worth the read. I do sort of think Todd should have killed him at the end, because this still leaves it open for the judge to get some sort of revenge, especially now that he knows who Todd is.