Reviews for Fairytale
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Trinity chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
It's really really really creative and imaginative, I must admit! It was funny too! The ending is very funny and hilarious, too bad it's a tad bit disappointing (you can tell I'm into fluff _; )
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Oi, this is cool. Funny. I like it . Hope you write more cool parodies.
Sacharine chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
OMIGOD! THAT WAS SO GREAT AND WONDERFULL! ::FAINTS:: i think my stomach still hurts from laughing too much... WOWOWOWOWEE! I wish i could write like you. ARE U JAP? U must be OHMIGOD! THIS IS SO GREAT MAN!
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Woah... Yanagi as the evil not-step mother. And a totally wacky ending! Loved it!
trimurti chapter 1 . 8/9/2001
Goddess...your summary said that there was a lot of words in this fic, but I can't seem to find even one...stupid . Just thought you'd like to know...